Chapter 24

Niall's POV:

I heard a bunch of footsteps all through the house followed by lots of yelling.

"Daddy!"

"Mom!"

"Guys get up!"

"Liam!"

"Dad!" I rolled over in my bed and snuggled down further into my blankets. I listened as some of the doors began slamming open and the kids jumping on the beds. I laughed at all the yelling but stayed still in my bed.

"Daddy!" My door flew open and a bunch of kids came in.

"C'mon Ni everyone else is up! Including Zayn!" I flipped over and looked at the swarm of people around me.

"Alright I'm getting up. I'm going to shower before I come out though so please wait for me." They all nodded and left me to myself.

I stood up and went to my suitcase pulling out a Christmas sweater and khakis. I would usually just wear jeans but since Maya is coming over I wanted to look a little nicer. I took a quick five minute shower and pulled my clothes on. I toweled dried my hair and let it flop down as I headed out to the living room.

"Daddy! Santa ate all the cookies and drank the milk!" I smiled at Audrea.

"Did he really?" Darcy came running up to me and jumped at me. I caught her and brought her up to sit her on my hip.

"Is everyone ready for presents now?" All the kids nodded and I looked around for Stacy or Connor. She was standing near the wall with Brady next to her and Connor sitting in a chair with Melia in his lap.

"Alright everyone grab one with your name on it." Liam said and all the kids scrambled to pick one up.

Melia carried two over to Connor and handed him one while she kept the other. I sat Darcy down and let her run over to pick one up. After she did she ran back over to me.

"Alright everyone open them up!" They all ripped them and some screamed when they saw what they had got.

"Oh gosh." Dani reached to her ears and cupped her hands around them.

"Who gave these children coffee?" Liam joked but Harry's face turned red and Kennedy smacked his arm.

"Did you actually give them coffee?" He shrugged and gave his small smirk.

"What? I made some and they asked if they could try so I let some have a sip." We all laughed at his expression as the kids continued running over to the tree and pulling out stuff with their names on it. At one point Darcy had ran over with one in front of me and went to open it but I stopped her.

"No no! That says Karalyn!" I took it from Darcy and grabbed her hand walked her back over to the tree.

"That one right there had your name!" I pointed to a box wrapped in snowman wrapper. She squealed and ran over to it. I walked over to Karalyn and handed her the present.

After the kids had finished opening their things they calmed down and started opening up the packages to get the stuff out.

As for the adults we started picking up all the wrapping paper and shoving it into the garbage bags. Except for Harry, Perrie and Kennedy who went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

I kept giving small glances towards Connor, Stacy, Troye and Brady. You could tell that Brady saw something going on between Connor and Troye but wouldn't question it. Although I was thankful for Stacy at keeping him occupied.

I continued helping clean up and then helped the kids carry their new things to their rooms.

"Daddy look at this!" Melia held up a new barbie doll and smiled at it.