Chapter 19

Get ready for a spam because before Friday of next week I plan to have published all the chapters to this book because I need to work on my others books. Like I have this one completely wrote I just need to space out the times of when I publish the chapters. So about every five or sixish hours I will probably post two chapters. (Unless I forget cause I'm me)

Niall's POV:

I woke up around three a.m. when there was a loud boom of thunder followed by a flash of lightning and a scream. I stood up and hurried towards Melia's room. When I walked in she was curled up in a ball with tears streaming down her face. I picked her up and she immediately clung to me.

"Shh its okay you're not going to get hurt." She continued to cry and would jump every time there was a loud noise. I held her to me when until I heard Audrea shouting for me. I hurried into her room and pulled her to me when I got in. She also had tears running down her face.

"I'm scared, daddy." She cried. All I could do was hug her to me. I knew that the storm would pass quickly but to them it probably seemed like it would never end.

I picked her up with my left arm as I continued holding a crying Melia in my right. I carried the girls back to my room and jumped when I saw Tate sitting on the bed.

"Jesus." I sat the girls down on the floor and put my hand over my heart.

"Don't scare me like that." I chuckled and he gave me a small smile.

"Sorry I just wanted to make sure that you were alright. Ya'know since they were crying and stuff." He scratched the back of his head. I knew he came in because he was scared but he didn't want to admit it.

"Alright well you can stay with us if you'd like or you can go to your room. Either works for me." He nodded and faked a yawn.

"I think I'll just stay here since my room is all the way over there." He laid down on my bed and curled into the covers. The girls climbed up onto the bed and laid down as well. I smiled at them and walked over and got into my bed next to them. There was a quiet knock on the door and I lifted my head to look over at it.

"Yea?" The door creaked open and Connor walked in.

"Just seeing if you needed any help with them." I shook my head and looked around at all the sleeping kids next to me.

"No I think I got it." He smiled and walked over. He silently climbed into the bed with us and laid down using my stomach as a pillow.

"Goodnight, dad."

"Goodnight, Connor."

When I opened my eyes again Louis was standing there looking down at all of us with his phone out, taking a picture.

"Good morning, sleepy head." He smiled at me but I ignored his comment.

"Louis why are you here?" He gave me a confused look.