Chapter 10

Tbh I am so stressed out right now because I have so much to do yet here I AM WITH A BRAND NEW CHAPTER FML

Connor's POV:

Louis? What was he doing here? Why did he save me? I felt myself being lifted off the ground and carried away from where I was once laying.

"Its okay I got you." He said.

"Where's Niall?" I asked with my eyes still closed. with my arm dangling down out of his arms. I didn't have the motivation to move it up into my lap so I just let it swing around.

"I don't know. We are a long way from home. What are you doing out here?" I gritted my teeth as I tried to keep as calm as possible.

"Zayn and Perrie invited us to their house tonight so that Niall would get a break from cooking." I felt Louis tense up.

"I know you hate me-"

"Damn straight." I interrupted.

"But I'm back for good this time." Even though I was in a bunch of pain I let out a laugh making everything hurt even more. But as of right now, I don't really care.

"You said that two weeks ago."

"I know but something came up."

"Something more important than your husband?"

"Why don't you just rest until we get back?"

"Why can't we talk. Catch up on everything since you're never around." We suddenly stopped moving as Louis dropped my feet to the ground. I pulled away and swung around watching as he took a step back from me.

"Stop." He muttered and I shook my head, he didn't deserve sympathy.

"Why do you leave all the time?" He looked down at the ground almost like he was ashamed although it was obvious he doesn't care.

"Are you having an affair?" He looked up at me for a second before breaking down in tears.

"At work one day a long time ago they gave us drinks. I had a few and my coworker Eleanor also had some drinks in her. We ended up going back to her place and..." He shook his head as he gazed down at the ground.

"She's pregnant with my child." My eyes widened at him.

"Is that why you don't wear your ring? Why are you with her? Why would you drink? Why would you leave us?!" I took a step towards him but knew I couldn't do anything from the pain I'm in right now from the pills finally wearing off.

"I had to take it off. She said she didn't want to have a married mans kid if it isn't her that he's married to. I could never fully leave you four." I glared at him.

"What the fuck! There's five of us! Niall, me, my brother and two sisters!" Louis looked at me strangely.

"He got another girl?" My mouth dropped for a second.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU WERE THERE!" I forgot about the pain I was in at the moment and jumped on him.

"You stupid fucking bitch. How could you hurt us like this?!" I slapped him. I wanted to beat him to death but knew Niall would never forgive me if I did that.

"He gave you everything and you cheated." I continued slapping and crying until I felt arms wrap around me. They pulled me off of his body and forced me to look at them.