Chapter 39

Niall's POV:

"Tate! You doing okay?" I yelled as I helped Audrea organize her room.

"Yea!" He called back. I kept taking things out of the box and setting it down on her little bookshelf that she had in there. When I was done I stood up and walked to another box. I pulled out all her clothes she had in it and hung them in her closet. She had gotten a room with a lot of closet space so we sold her dresser since she wouldn't need it anymore.

It took nearly an hour to finish her room. When it was done I went to Connor's room. He wasn't home right now since his therapist decided that their first appointment had to be today. So Troye came to pick him up to take him.

I opened up some more of the boxes he had and put stuff on his shelves like how he had it in his old room. I put his clothes into his dresser and lined his shoes up in his closet and pulled some books out to put on his desk. Once I was done I made his bed and left.

I walked through the house to Tate's room and opened the door. He had stuff stacked up on his floor so that he could reach the shelf that was here before we moved in.

"Whoa bud what are you doing?" I walked up next to him and took what he was holding and put it up onto the shelf.

"Just trying to decorate." He shrugged and moved away to grab some more of his collectables from video games that he played. I took them from him and sat them up onto the shelf next to the other one.

"Is this all you have left?" He nodded.

"Yea except for organizing my movies and games but that won't take long." He walked over to his bed and sat down on it.

"Thanks for the help." He told me.

"Anytime. If you need anything just yell for me." I walked out of the room and back through the house to Melia's new room. Louis was sat on the floor building her 'big girl bed' for her. She was sitting next to him with her big eighteen inch doll on her lap.

"Fuck!" Lou yelled and threw the screwdriver on the ground.

"Hey don't swear!" I yelled back while giggling and walked over to sit next to him.

"What are you swearing about anyway?" I laughed and he sighed and picked the wood and screwdriver back up.

"I can't get these to fit." He passed them over to me and I looked at it before laughing.

"Babe the screw your trying to put in is too big. Pass me one of the little ones." His face turned red as he reached for the bag and picked out a little one.

"Thank you." I leaned over and kissed his nose as I began to put the bed together.

"Show off." He crossed his arms and glared at me.

"Hey I did the same thing when I tried to make Audrea's bed." He nodded.

"True." We sat and worked on the bed together. When we were about halfway done Melia got up and walked out. Since she was quite loud we could tell that she went to her sisters room.

"I love you." I looked up to Louis and saw him looking right at me.

"I love you more." He shook his head and grinned.

"No way possible." I grinned back and nodded.

"It is possible because its true." I stated. He slowly leaned over to me and connected our lips. I happily kissed him back. When I started to laugh he pulled away.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"You're scratchy. You need to shave." He shook his head at me.

"I'll shave later. I need to get cleaned up before we go pick up Brenden tomorrow."