Chapter 25

Warning: This is my favorite chapter in this entire book. Enjoy xx

Niall's POV:

We had spent three hours sitting in my room talking and it felt amazing. I had learned that she wanted to be a model but things kept getting in the way so she gave up on it and just became a gym teacher to keep her shape. She was only two years younger than me and had never been married. Although she said she was in a lot of relationships and actually lost her virginity to a school jock when she was a sophomore.

I told her about how I was married and all the hate I got from being in One Direction. I also told her about the drawing Audrea made and Melia's confusion to who Louis was every time he had visited. I told her Tate had a love for video games and would probably end up making them or being a gamer. I didn't tell her much about Connor though. I don't think he wants anyone to know about him and Troye right now or about what he used to do.

"Well this was a lot of fun Niall." I nodded smiling at her.

"We should meet up soon. How about dinner tonight?" She beamed at me.

"Really? You like me enough to see me twice in the same day?" I chuckled and reached to lightly hit her shoulder.

"Course you're beautiful. I could look at you all day." She pushed a piece of hair out of her face as I watched her turn red.

"Well I guess I should go now. What time do I come back later?" I dug in my pocket and pulled my phone put.

"Put your number in and I will call and come pick you up."

"Oh." She took my phone and typed her name and number in.

"Around what time will you pick me up around?" I thought about it. We had to leave early tomorrow morning and I had to put my kids to bed at eight.

"How about around nine? Maybe a little later cause I might get lost." She giggled and nodded.

"Sounds good to me." We stood up and walked out towards the door. I watched as she pulled her shoes and coat back on. When she wore heels she was taller than me but without I'm taller. I looked up at her and rolled my eyes.

"Make sure you wear flats tonight." She laughed.

"Can I hug you?" She asked and I nodded. She took a step towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. I held her in place and when she pulled away she pressed a light kiss to my cheek.

"See ya later, Merry Christmas!" I nodded and waved.

"See you in a few hours, Maya. Merry Christmas!" I watched her walk to the car and get in it before I closed the door. I smiled to myself and spun around to see everyone looking at me.

"What?" I asked and they all smiled at me.

"So I'm guessing we did a good job?" Perrie asked and I shrugged.

"She reminds me of Louis a lot." Their faces dropped.

"But she is really sweet. I don't know if I like her like that yet though." They all nodded.

"Its understandable." I walked over to Melia and picked her up along with Audrea who was next to her.

"What do you two think of her?"

"She's pretty."

"Yea I like her hair." I smiled at all of them. Maybe things were going to be okay now.