Chapter 1

This is unedited, and some of it might not make sense because it was translated from a different language. I hope you enjoy re-reading the original Fanzoned :) xx ~ massive credit to Ohemmo

-

It was a rainy morning. The clouds were spilling their contents all over the ground while me and my best friend hurried down the streets of LA to try find our hotel. We had the address but her phone wasn't working.

"I got it!" Maddy shouted for joy, while she was trying to keep her phone out of the rain. "Just around the corner, Haley, come on."

Maddy pulled me by the arm around the corner of a street. I looked up at the sign and noticed that it was called Privet Drive. With all these trees surrounding us, you could nearly believe that you were in Downtown LA. But with all the clouds and fog that surrounded everything, it looked as if we were taking part in a mysterious, horror movie. 

"Why'd I wear a dress?" I complained, my body dripping wet from the rain. My body had gone completely numb from the cold.

"Well we are meeting our future boyfriends, Haley. Stay strong." Maddy's red hair and green eyes looked red-hot. I hated how pretty and confident she was. I was hardly dressed for the occasion. She looked all cute whereas my makeup and hair has been ruined by the rain. 

Finally a palace stood before us; with fan girls all around, some even standing on the road. Maddy approached the girls and begun talking to them. She was really friendly and knew almost everyone. I had no idea how she does it. So i simply followed her and listened to what the group were talking about.

"Okay they're in the middle of a twitcam now." A girl with a denim jacket and glasses said. "Ashton is facing the balcony." She pointed to the second floor. "Ashton asked why we aren't watching twitcam. Like what does he think, we'll bring our computers with us or something?"

Maddy rolled her eyes. "He's such an idiot. How long ago was that?"

"About half an hour ago." I saw Maddy check her phone.

"Okay so now it's 11. If they are going to record again, as they do everyday. They are expected to start soon."

Another girl with a shrill voice said: "Yesterday it was Calum and Michael. Today it should be Luke and Ashton."

This fangirl stuff was really serious.

-

The garage gate begun to open up about an hour later. All the girls started to lean over to see a grey minivan beginning to emerge.

"Liz's car guys!" cried someone behind me. I wasn't sure how it happened but i found myself in front of the crowd. I could see Liz and Ashton Irwin.

People begun to scream the name of Ashton and the other side screaming for Luke who I assumed had to be seated behind them.

Maddy, who was usually one of the most talkative and noisiest people you could ever meet, was standing completely still, her eyes wide in shock at the sight of Ashton.

People who aren't in the fandom don't understand us. They don't believe us when we say. "These guys are our life." But if I could take a photo of Maddy's face which was full of pure love and devotion, perhaps they would begin to believe us.

Someone's voice interrupted my thoughts and someone shouted. "Maddy, grab your friend and get your ass to my car." Maddy snapped out of her little daze and grabbed my hand for what seemed to be the millionth time that day, and dragged me into the car of a stranger.

"I heard there is a meeting at the Grove, maybe that's where they're going,"

-

After driving to the Grove they weren't there. So I strolled aimlessly around the mall and around Target. Nothing had happened, so we went back to the hotel. It was almost 7:00 and it was already dark.