Chapter 25

It was totally normal to forget about school at a time of great crisis in your life - unfortunately if I wanted to graduate by the end of the school year as I planned, I had to go.

The only thing I couldn't wait was to see Maddy, after the long weekend, to tell her what had happened, he had given me a ticket to a plane ride, I sucked his dick in the Limo, and then he got drunk, the night spent in Luke's room, the beach, calling my mother, everything.

At lunch, when I had finally finished telling all the details, Maddy's eyes were wide and filled with questions. "So. .." she began to say. " The moral of the story is that your mother is perfectly fine with the fact that you're with Calum?" was all she asked me, but honestly I was thinking the same thing. What kind of parent would agree?

"I don't know!" I put my head down and let it rest against the table, without worrying about the strange looks we were getting. "You still see Ashton? Hey, maybe you can join us so it won't be so embarrassing! " I suggested , tapping my fingers against the table, hoping to have an answer in the affirmative.

Before she could respond, I looked up to see our friend Emily coming towards us. I almost forgot she existed.

"Hey Em." I greeted her, and she looked at me.
"What?" I asked, wondering why she was looking at it that way.

"You didn't tell me you and Calum Hood had something. And that you've been on vacation for a week out of the country, and there are rumors about you with him on a beach? "

"Em, so so so much has happened, I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to say. It was the truth and it wasn't my fault that the phone didn't work out of the country.

She shrugged. "If you invite me to this dinner you are organizing, we're cool. That Michael is sexy." She moved her eyebrows up and down.

"I think I might invite the whole band at this point." I muttered, suddenly another person came to the table.

"Hey" I looked up at her to see a blonde girl I'd never seen before. "I'm new here, but you're not that girl who is friends with Calum Hood?" She asked and my mouth flew open. First thing, this chick had an Australian accent and looked really familiar. Second thing, I knew that many people knew me and Calum, but she was the first person who asked me about it.

"I guess you could say that." I said after a while. "You can sit down with us if you don't know where else to sit." I suggested. "What's your name?"

"Alison, but call me Ali." She answered and my heart froze in my chest.

"Wait, that Ali who broke heart Luke Hemmings heart?" I asked and she lifted her eyebrows.

"How do you know?" She asked. It was a small world, wow.

"Calum told me that he's an asshole now because he can't forget you." I replied, as she finally decided to sit with us.

"That means he's an asshole?" Ali asked "He is literally the sweetest guy on the planet--"

"no anymore. He almost ruined my relationship with Calum more than once and sleeps with more girls than the number of particles of oxygen you breathe in every year. " Okay, maybe I exaggerated, but she had to understand the meaning. "He always hides in Calum's room until she leaves his room."

Everyone gazed at me with eyes wide eyes, having trouble believing my words. I didn't believe it either at first.

"How are the other guys?"

"Ashton is ... an asshole sometimes, but he's cute with Maddy and that's it. Michael is never seen, I don't even know if he's alive; Calum's ... crazy. "I smiled when I included him.