Chapter 10

Luke was shocked.

When he entered Calum's room, from his point of view, we both looked naked. Calum was, but under the covers I was wearing my panties. Calum was still asleep beside me, his muscular arms right around my waist. All I did was shrug my shoulders at Luke and he got the message.

He didn't really expect me to win the bet, he didn't think Calum would want anything to do with me after we had sex. But yet again, Luke could still be right seeing as we hadn't actually done it.

Luke left the room slowly, looking confused. I tried to tear myself away from the outlet of Calum but I failed because I wasn't strong enough. I glanced over at my phone, and noticed that it was 9 o clock. I still had two hours to vacate my room. As my phone darkened again, my eyes fixed on the camera in the bottom right corner. I told myself to not do what I was thinking.

But I did it anyway, I opened the internal camera to see Calum and I. I looked at the image. Calum looked so perfect and I... Looked so unsuitable for the beautiful image. Calum couldn't get any better, and I still couldn't understand why he hadn't gone to find someone else after he realised I wouldn't sleep with him.

I took the picture anyway, closing my eyes pretending to be sleeping beside him. theme exited out of the camera and went to Twitter. I decided to tweet: "had the best two nights of my life." and then posted another photo of Maddy and I which had been taken at the bar the last night. Then turned my phone off.

I figured I had to get up early to go get my stuff out of my room, before Maddy and I had to leave, and I was unsure if I would ever see Calum again.

These past two nights were absolutely amazing and at least now I had a photo to remember it all with.

"Hey cal." I whispered, trying to turn around and gently shake Calum's shoulders. Hoping he'd wake up, or maybe it was better to leave without waking him?

I decided to do so, slipping from his grasp more easily then before. I found my bra and dress on the floor and put them on as quickly as possible. It was hard not to laugh at the situation, I was trying to be quiet but I was making a lot of noise. After I finished grabbing my stuff, I looked at Calum one last time, who slept and whispered: "hello." Imagining this would be the last time he'd see me.

Looking back, he didn't seem to be interested in anything but physical things, so we had no reason to continue this. I bit my lip, wondering if I should leave my number or not.

I decided to instead leave my Twitter, I walked up to his desk and found a piece of paper and a pen and wrote: it was nice to meet you. maybe ill see you again before i die? - haley aka @hxleyeah

Perfect, I didn't say too much, but I'd left him with the possibility that something could happen again one day.

I turned and walked out the door without looking back. Then I turned and looked at the closed door. Room 607. I decided to be a little bit weird and took a picture of the door. I hadn't done enough pictures and now I was regretting it. I needed more things to remember all this.

With the luck I had, I was forced to share the elevator with Luke.

Again, I was struck by the irony of the fact that two days ago I would have been excited. I probably would of shouted and hugged him.

Now all I was thinking was 'how long do I have to deal with this?'

"Oh." I said as he entered the elevator after me.

"So how does it feel to be a groupie?" He asked, what an asshole he was.

"I feel dirty and absolutely amazing." I replied, hoping to irritate him. "How do you feel to have lost the bet?"