Chapter 6

As I had expected, I woke up alone. The scent of Calum was still trapped in the sheets and I couldn't believe that I had slept in the same bed as him. I remembered how I woke up several times during the night, just to see his arms wrapped securely around me. His face had looked so young and inoccent..

What I didn't expect is that Calum Hood would come back into my room, with a bag of McDonalds and Luke Hemmings.

I tried to hide the fact I was in a bra and underwear, when Luke looked at me. His eyes bulging out of his head.

"Haley, this is Luke." Calum said. "Luke this is Haley." I glanced at Luke hoping that he wouldn't remember me. But I knew he did by the way he was looking at me.

"Haley," Luke said, and I started to shake my head imperceptibly, warning him not to say anything. "Hey Calum, can you get my cell phone? It's in my room." Luke asked Calum, as he was looking in the Maccas' bag.

"Why can't you go get it?" He asked, looking confused.

"I don't exactly want to see woman that's in my bed." Luke replied, and my mouth flew open. Among all of the boys, I wasn't expecting Luke to be that type of guy. He was supposed to be innocent and sweet.

"Right." Calum left the room.

As soon as the door closed behind him, Luke turned to me. "What the hell are you going to do? I know you've been lying, he wouldn't do anything with you if he knew you were a fan!"

"You said he might like me if I wasn't a fan. You were right." I told him.

"Calum likes anyone." Luke swivelled his eyes. "Don't feel flattered. The only reason he is still here is because you didn't sleep with him."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "You are saying this as if he is a bad guy, Luke, he actually isn't-"

"I've known him my whole life, don't act as if you know him better then I do."

"Why are you so rude?" I didn't like the way he was acting. I was hoping this was all a dream and id wake up any minute.

Luke shook his head; "this is why we don't sleep with fans. They think we are perfect." Luke came over to me and whispered."news flash, we aren't." he took a couple of steps back, and laughed. "I hope you had a good night, now I'm going to tell him." I ran in front of him before he could reach the door.

"Don't you dare." he lifted his eyebrows.

"Why shouldn't I tell him? Just give me one reason." Luke stood there and crossed his arms over his chest,

"you said he'd go after I slept with him?"

"I guarantee he will." Somehow I knew he was telling the truth, because he would've done it with a lot of women. But I was hoping that maybe he wouldn't do it to me.

"Well let's make things interesting..." I begun to say. "If I have sex with Calum and he walks away, then you can go ahead and tell him I'm a fan. But if he's still here afterward, you won't tell him about it, and I can be with him."

Luke scrunched up his forehead just thinking about it. "Okay, but if Calum comes close to finding out that you're a fan, then you must find an excuse and leave. I don't care how rude you think I am, I just don't want him hurt."

I put my hand down and squeezed his, "done deal."

Luke let go of my hand, and looked at me with amusement. "You should put some clothes on, you're still half naked and Calum will be back in a second.

I looked down and blushed, before looking around to see my dress near the bed, and put it on. "Can you tell Ashton? Because I know he will be surprised and maybe a little angry too, if he sees Maddy with Michael."

"Your friend stayed with Michael?" Luke laughed.

"Well I think that's what happened when he took her to his room." I paused. "Does Ashton sleep with fans?" I knew Ashton was definitely taken aback by Maddy, but I didn't know if he would make a move or not.

"Normally, no. But he seems to like your friend." Luke shrugged.

"My friend has a name. Maddy."

"Your friend will hurt Ashton too when he discovers her and Michael together." I bit my lip, I didn't want anything bad happening to Maddy.

Calum came back into the room, with Luke's cell phone. Wow, I didn't think he'd actually left it in there.

"You two friends now?" He asked, his eyes full of hope. Luke put his arm around my shoulder, and shows his teeth, with a super fake smile.

"Best friends." Luke took off his arm and walked away, heading towards the bag of maccas, and I followed him because my stomach was grumbling. I looked at the contents and pulled out a sausage McMuffin. You can't ever turn down one of them.

Calum came behind me, and gave my butt a little hit. So I turned around and looked at him, surprised. "Hey, when are you going? I mean, why do you have a room here?" he asked.

"It was Maddy's 18th birthday so we thought it would be fun to spend the night in town. we would stay for another night, but I'm running out of money. this place is pretty damn expensive."

"If you need it, I can pay for another night or two." Calum proposed.

"No, I don't want you spending money on me."

"I'm rich." He replied quickly. This was true, even though there career was just taking off. "I have to go and record with Michael today, but you can walk around here. Don't worry about the cost, order whatever you need, OK? I gotta go get ready now, I hope Michael and your friend are in a decent condition."

Calum grabbed what was left of the McDonalds and left the room.

Luke was just staring at my expression, amused. "Welcome to the world of a groupie." and he left me alone.

What had I got into?