Chapter 30

PREPARE THE TISSUES EVERYONE BE PREPARED HERE IS THE LETTER!! ;,(

-------

Luke left me alone in the elevator, frozen with shock. The doors closed again behind him, but I remained inside.

Somehow, I found myself sitting on the floor of the elevator, destroyed psychologically, literally. I was screwed - drunk, and had just betrayed Calum with Luke. I had to tell him the truth about the fact that I was a fan. So I started to cry.
It was insane. Everything started in an elevator, and here - in the same place - it would end.

I couldn't leave Calum after having sex with him like I had promised him that I would. It wouldn't have been fair. I had kissed Luke and I had to start driving back home as soon as I was sober enough. It was time to tell Calum.

But I couldn't do it. I couldn't tell him that it was all a lie and watch the expression on his face turn into hate. so I decided to try his method - write a letter.

I jumped when the elevator doors opened and I looked up from my position on the floor to see a majestic creature: Michael Clifford.

"Why are you crying on the floor of an elevator?" Michael asked, looking confused.

"I'm drunk, sad and screwed." I cried, unable to hold back any tears. Michael looked around for a second and then decided to join me on the floor. He lifted my hanging head and put it on his shoulder. I let him do it

"What happened?" he asked gently, almost stroking my hair, like a cat. As he had done the first time with Maddy when I met Calum.

"I hate Luke." I told him, because basically the problem was Luke.

"You have to be more specific, everybody hates Luke." Michael giggled and I felt some vibration since I had my head on his shoulder.

"He's forcing me to tell Calum that I lied or he will tell him that I kissed him"

"You kissed Luke?" asked Michael, surprised. "I thought you hated him."

"He kissed me." I corrected. "And I hated it, I'm just completely destroyed and I didn't even know what I was doing." I admitted, although after I had kissed him I became a little more sober; I wouldn't have done it all in this situation.

"So what are you going to do now?" he asked. this was the real question after all. I could go back to the room and have sex full of guilt with Calum, then break his heart. I could break his heart even now, face to face. Or I could do what he had done and write a letter.

"I'll leave Him a letter where I explain everything." I hunched my shoulders. "I don't have the heart to tell him to his face." I tell Michael, feeling a little more controlled. "And then I will go."

I tried to get up, but ended up back on the ground, almost crushing Michael. He laughed and helped me. "It was really nice to meet you, for the few times we went out together." He said, smiling at me. "Actually I'm sad to see you go."

"Oh trust me, I don't want to do that." I almost cried again, just at the thought of letting these guys and not seeing them again. Before leaving, I turned and told him one last thing. "Just so you know, I have always supported Malum."

-

Instead of going back into Calum's room, I took an elevator to the lobby, looking for a pen and paper to begin my letter for Calum.

Every time I thought about the fact that we were going to be done after this, I felt very weak and as if i was about to fall on the floor in tears, or throw up, but I was surprisingly calm. Maybe Calum was right to say that I was strong.