Chapter 13

"Do you want to bet?" Calum asked, sliding his gaze over my almost naked body. I didn't answer, I pushed him closer to me and kissed him.

I had never kissed someone so passionately in my life. My first kiss had been with this guy named Anthony in middle school and it was terrible. It's happened behind the gym after school, and we had a large amount of spectators, as if it was an affair of the state. The kisses I had given him had been more or less the same thing, I did try the same sentiments with Calum when he kissed me though.

His lips were friendly and greedy, but not too much that it was overbearing. His kisses soothed me but it always made me feel drunk in another direction. The manner in which his hands were caressing over my body was nice, and I looked as if I would break if he touched me too hard. It was tender, but honestly I wanted him to touch me more.

I removed my hands from his shoulders and tried to remove my bra. Calum looked at me, and grinned. He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my struggle, to make him look like a pro. Then he basically used one hand to take off my bra.

Half-closed eyes, I looked at him confused. Wondering how the hell he did it so well, but I forgot as soon as he kissed my lips, then moved down to my chest and then my belly. Until he reached the edge of my panties.

I was more then willing to let him pull them off. But unexpectedly, his lips reached a point where nobody had ever kissed before. He moved his hands to hold my thighs, while he his head moved downward. I didn't even know how to react to this incredible feeling.

I concentrated on the wallpaper, and it seemed like heaven kept getting brighter. I groaned, his tongue was doing miraculous things and I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to have it completely.

"Calum." I sighed, and he groaned in response. "Cal." I repeated. "Let's do it." I said and he brought his lips back to mine. This time I was more cautious with him kissing me. Considering where his lips had just been, but he kissed anyway.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and the only thing that prevented him from joining me was his boxers. I'd never felt like this before, I was out of control.

"Are you sure?" he asked, breaking our kiss. I nodded vigorously and he got up, and went over to his desk. He opened a draw, and swore.

"What?" I asked, still breathless.

"I have no condoms."

His words made me immediately fall out of my cloud. I had completely forgotten about a Condom. "Shit." I said covering my face with me hands.

"I don't want to take the chance. I don't want you pregnant. So I guess we can't have sex." I wanted to tell him that I was more afraid of diseases than a child, but I decided that maybe that would offend him so I said nothing.

"You can't go get some?"

"My flight is in a couple of hours, and I don't want to rush everything." Oh yes, he was leaving today. That made me wake up out of my trance even more.

"Back to Australia?" I asked, pretending not to know from an update account that said they were going to England.

"No, we have to perform in England." My eyes stretch open in mock surprise.

"That's fantastic. I've always wanted to go there." I said. "What's it like travelling and performing for people?" I asked seriously, I'd always wanted to know.

"It's great, I'm living a dream. How many people finish school early, and perform their music around the world with their best friends?"

"It seems Unbelievable." I agreed. "So you guys were already best friends before this?" I asked, acting obnoxious.