Chapter 5

I kissed Calum, as soon as I managed to put my thoughts aside. Was it so bad that he wasn't as innocent as everyone thought? Hell no. I had kissed a lot of guys throughout my life, but I really didn't want to kiss anyone else after this. His lips were soft, plump and cozy. Considering what I said before, he was surprisingly gentle. His hands rested on my cheeks so that he could have more control over the kiss.

I took my hands and placed them around his neck and started to play with his hair. It seemed like he was loving the kiss, because it started to get more passionate. One of his hands that was on my cheek, tried to move my head closer to his and the other one slid down to the base of my back carrying my body closer to his. I moved my hands from his neck, and traced them down his arms, appreciating how muscular they were. I kissed his neck, and he groaned, leaving me feeling satisfied.

Ladies and Gentleman, I just made Calum Hood groan. I smiled, then Calum retaliated my actions. He started to kiss me neck, blurring my smile. I'd never felt anything better in my whole life. I was unable to hold back a moan, as he sucked on a particular point.

"Isn't it funny?" Calum smiled up at me, and I blushed. I didn't want to tell him that it actually was, but then his lips met mine again. The way he kissed me, made me feel special, it made me feel important and desired. Calum was still watching me smiling, and I couldn't do anything but return his gaze, which was nothing less then memorising.

My eyes almost came out of its sockets when he took off his shirt, revealing a perfectly sculpted body. Shit.

Calum got closer to me again, and the smile on his face grew bigger with each step. When his lips were only centimetres away from mine, I could smell the cologne and a little bit of the alcohol we had been drinking downstairs.

I knew he was teasing, but this didn't stop me from erasing the distance between us, so I could clash my lips on his own. A blowing wave of lust hit me, and he lifted me up, suddenly and pulled me onto his lap. but the kiss still didn't stop, if anything it became more profound. His hands tan up and down my back, and it feel so good. I moved my kisses to his neck again, but I stopped.

I turned, and begun kissing along his collarbones and tattoos. His body put together perfectly, like a statue of God. When I moved my lips back towards him, it was his turn to roam his hands on my body.

When his hands reached the edge of my dress, he grabbed my knees, placing them on either side of his body, so I was straddling him. He moved a little so that I was facing him directly, and then his hands returned to my dress, his fingers slowly dragging upward. I realised that he was trying to take it off, so I let him. Now it was skin on skin, and it was nothing like I'd ever felt before. He was warm, and soft and I just wanted to sleep on him. I took another break from his lips, and went back to his neck, because I was beginning to realise how much he liked it.

As I was kissing it, he pushed against me. "Calum, I told you," I sighed. "We aren't going to have sex," He stopped kissing me and put his head on my chest.

"I know, we can stop anytime you want." This was the first time I did something so intense, but I could never tell him that. I didn't want to ruin anything.

"I'm really tired." I said, and it wasn't a lie. Doing all that with my little ray of sunshine was so much for me to handle within one day. I was still half laying on him, and I was already half asleep when I heard him say my name.

"Haley." I raised my head and looked at him. "You're really nice." He leaned toward my face and kissed me, before removing one of my legs from his side, so that I was lying beside him.

"It was really nice to meet you." I said, feeling really guilty about lying, even though it had only been a couple of hours. If I was lucky, we'd meet again, and I wouldn't be lying to him,

Although, with Calum, he wouldn't be very happy with my lies. I tried to forget about that, and ended up thinking of Maddy. I hoped she was having a good time.

"Why are you in LA?" I asked him, as if I didn't already know. They were writing and recording songs for their new album.

"We are writing with some folks here, and then recording the music for our new album. We will be here for a few weeks." I nodded, showing genuine interest. "Haley, will I see you after tonight?"

I looked at him, and didn't know what to say. Not because this was all I ever dreamed of, but because everything was a lie. I didn't even think our plan would work for a night.

Maddy and I couldn't hide forever from Luke and Ashton. All of this was destined to end horribly.

"I don't know." I replied, honestly. But I was really hoping we could.

-