Chapter 20

I would be lying if I said I hadn't sucked Calum's dick in the back seat of the limo. That is, if a guy was paying someone to collect you from home, for flights to New York and picked you up in limo from the airport, making you a surprise with tickets for The Cab, you would have done the same, right?

Since it was already quite late, I asked Calum to help me bring my belongings into the hotel, and then him and I went to the arena where the concert was going to be held. I was literally freaking out because I had never had the opportunity to see them in concert before and I was hoping that it wouldn't make me release my inner fangirl otherwise things would get really bad.

"Okay, so I have to go back to get ready. You want to stay behind or would you rather wait in line with everyone?" It would have been much more exciting wait in line with everyone else, but just at the thought of the rumors that were created and to what the fans had been rude to me, I wouldn't have dared.

"I'll wait for the concert from backstage." I told him. He nodded and the car took us past the row of girls outside the arena. There were so many people, it was insane. Girls between the front rows had all blankets and chairs; It was obvious that they were camped out.

We reached the back entrance and we ran
out of the car before anyone could see us, before reaching the Interior of the building safe and sound. "Sorry about that." Calum said. "if people see me, you might get hurt."

"I understand." I said, walking around where we were - backstage - and there were people walking back and forth, preparing things for the show. I hadn't seen any of the guys, not that I minded. I wouldn't really see any of them, except Michael maybe.

"I have to be on stage in, like, five minutes for sound Check, so you can watch or take a stroll around here." Calum murmured, walking towards the stage without giving me time to respond.

I walked a bit aimlessly and ended up in their dressing room, not knowing where else to go. Technically I could watch their soundcheck, but I wasn't sure how to get to the stage, this place was huge. I Took my cell phone and sent a message to Maddy telling her all that had happened today and she got a big mad, hoping that Ashton would do such a thing to you if things had been different.

The boys finally returned, sweaty and even more hot then usual and began to take off their shirts before noticing me.

"Oh, Haley!" bellowed Luke with fake joy as soon as his eyes rested on me. The other guys all turned and saluted me, except Calum that came at me and squeezed me into a warm hug. I wanted to hug him back, but he was all sweaty.

"You should go take a shower." I told him and I was unable to hold back the giggle that escaped my mouth. Calum pretended to be offended, but he kissed me and then walked toward the showers with the others, except Luke obviously.
"I can't believe you're here." he shook his head, rolling his eyes. "I thought he'd already finished with you."

"Why do you hate me so much?" I ask him, tired of being treated this way by him.

"He doesn't hate you, he hates the whole female population." Michael came into the room, deciding not to take a shower, I think.

Luke gave him a dirty look. "I don't hate women, but stay out of our conversation." said Luke. "And Haley, we already talked about this. You're lying to my best friend, this isnt a good enough reason...You pretty much told me to lie to him." He explained. "That evening at the restaurant, you told me you were one and I'd like to tell Calum."

Luke swiveled his eyes again and It started to irritate me because it spun the eyes more than a 13 year old. "I was just trying to be nice to you because we have to be nice to the fans. We are fucking getting paid to say this shit. "