EPILOGUE ALTERNATIVE

"mom, I think I made a mistake." I said, looking out the car window as we walked to the graduation ceremony.

"What do you mean, honey?" she asked, because she had no idea what had happened to the concert last night.

-

I had brought my lips to his, knowing that this was the last time; I kissed him passionately. The Kiss was full of love, sadness and tears. The Kiss was perfect, outside in the dark night with people who left the concert. I walked away too soon, holding her face close to mine for ten seconds, before whispering, "I love you Calum."
-

"I ran away, mom. I told him I loved him and then I ran away." I looked at my phone, ignoring all photos of him telling me I was already back in Australia. It was too late; He was gone.

"Haley, I know you're scared. I know that being in love makes you totally crazy, after what happened to me and your father, but this will not happen to you. And even if it did, you will regret not spending every second with him. I promise you that." my mother burst out into tears, entering in the parking lot at my school for the last time.

"I don't want to lose him, so I left." tarried tears not wanting to ruin my makeup.

I looked at my mom who was parking the car; She returned his gaze, thinking hard about something.
"What do you think of, as a gift for your graduation, I'll buy you a plane ticket to Australia? You'll use that ticket to explore, you can go find Calum and not let him go again?" She asked, again close to tears.

This time I tried to stop myself when they began to slide on my cheeks too, clutching my mother in a hug as tight as I could. "That would mean the world to me."

-CALUM

I couldnt believe Haley; I couldn't. After risking my job with the manager and they wrote that song, she still did not want to be with me and, at this point, I didn't know why.

I loved her more than I ever loved something in my life and she felt the same way.

I glanced at my mother who was sitting on the other side of the table and smiles, genuinely happy to see you; too much time had passed since the last time. "So Daddy is at work? And Mali moved to Melbourne?" I asked, I was sad to see my mom all alone.

"Yes, they're both working so much." I turned a sad smile, made me understand that even though it was just, it was still happy. For all of us.

"Thank you for the food you cooked for me, I've missed so much." I looked at the now empty plate in front of me, getting up to bring it to the dishwasher.

"And I really missed cooking for you."

We were interrupted by someone knocking at the door and, since I was the one already up, I went to open, rolling their eyes when I did.

"Emily, how did you know I was here?" I asked without wanting to have anything to do with the sexy girl in front of me.

"It's all over twitter, Cal." She laughed. "Wouldn't you be missing me a little bit?" She asked me and I looked at her hoping that instead of those blonde hair blue eyes and dark hair and eyes were Brown. "We used to have fun so much ..."

I looked behind me to see if my mom's watching, then I grabbed the hand of Emily and I took her to my room, before shutting the door before anyone could see us.

-

"You were so good, oh my God." whispered Emily, rolling away from me and stretching, bringing the blankets over her naked body.

I told her no, because I felt like shit. I was in love with Haley and this made me feel like I was back to my old habits; using girls for sex. Sex obviously wasn't so important in relationships if I was in love with Haley before doing so.

"I think your phone is ringing." mumbled Emily and then felt the vibration in my mobile. I recovered and I replied, not recognizing the number I was calling.

"Ready?" She asked, without worrying about the fact that you would understand what I had just done since I had my breath still heavy.

"Calum?" I didn't recognize the voice.

"Uh, Yes. Who is this? "I asked, somewhat polite.

"I'm Haley's mum. Listen, I'm sorry but Haley is already there? Her plane should have already arrived, but her phone is turned off and I can't ring it." Her mother said, panicking, speaking too quickly just to breathe and that scared me.

"What does it mean that she's coming here?" I asked, too distraught to go crazy for the same reason of his mother.

"She wants to apologize in person," she said and I felt like shit, thinking about what I had just done. I looked towards Emily, which looked really irritated and bored.

I kept the phone to my ear and letting her mother that I was going to the airport before hanging up.

"Look, Em, I have to go and it would be nice if you left before i return." I said, without emotion.

"Really?" After what we just did?" She he asked, totally offended.

"You did the same thing to me several times." I rolled my eyes. "Don't tell me that suddenly meant something to you."

"Actually yeah." she looked down and I wanted to pull her hair.

"I have to go."

-

The entire journey to the airport was unnerving; I didn't know what was going to happen when I reviewed Haley. It would have been like in the movies? We would be courses toward each other and would have kissed in front of everybody, with people who applaudevano and looked at us with jealousy?

After parking and entering the airport, where I had been less than 24 hours ago, I walked over to the nearest information desk.

"Excuse me, my girlfriend should of gotten off the about two hours ago, you have information about why it's late?"

The woman looked at me with concern and then bit his lip. "Sorry, Sir, but we lost contact with the plane."

I dropped her a dirty look confused and asked "what does that mean?"

"It means that the plane went down, Sir, disappeared."

I looked at her incredulously; This wasnt possible.

She pointed at something behind me and I turned to see the TV, on a news channel, that spoke of a crashed plane.

I turned back towards her, starting to feel numb. "No one died? Is everyone all right? "

She bit her lip again. "There were no survivors."

-

HEY GUYS OMG ITS FINISHED AFTER A MONTH OF HARD WORK! I'm tired and i hope you all appreciate all my hard work xx

Please please check out my book: safety pin and I'm also beginning to write one called broken home with michael Clifford. Please share this once you've read it and check out those books X X
Lotsa love