Chapter 7

A few minutes after Luke left, Maddy returned to the room. She arrived without shoes, and her dress wrinkled. She looked like a great disaster.

"Haley." She started to say as soon as she dropped her things on the floor. I looked at her waiting for her to continue: "20 centimetres!" She screamed and my mouth flew open.

"Yes!" I screamed, and went to hug her. "I'm so happy for you!"

Maddy moved back from the hug, and looked at me in the eye. "So is Calum as Asian as he seems?" she asked.

I wanted to laugh, but instead I bit my lip and looked toward the floor. "I don't know, we haven't had sex."

She arched her eyebrows in response. "Why the hell not?"

"I told him, that I don't do it on the first date." I recoiled. "I'm so embarrassed, oh my god." I covered my face with my hands.

"Well... Then what happened?" Maddy asked me. Sitting on the unmade bed behind us, so I sat beside her.

"We kissed, and we were almost bare. And as soon as he got an erection, I backed out. Then we just talked and fell asleep."

"Well, I think it means something that you haven't had sex, but he still stayed."

I thought about it for a second, but then I said; "or maybe Luke's right. Maybe he will stay till we have sex and then he will leave-"

"HALEY! Does Luke know?" Her eyes widened in shock.

"Maybe..?" I said, incredulous that I'd forgotten to her before anything else. Good job, Haley.

"What happened?" Maddy practically screamed.

"He said he was going to tell Calum, and then I made a bet with him. He's such an asshole, Maddy. I didn't know what to do."

"What did you exactly bet on, Haley?" she looked at me warily.

"Well, he was saying things like if I had slept with Calum, he would be gone when I woke up, so I told him that this wasn't the case and now I have to sleep with Calum and find a way to make him stay, or Luke will tell him everything. And as if that wasn't enough, Luke said I'll have to approach Calum myself and tell him im a fan or ill have to leave before he finds out, so he won't get hurt." I took a deep breathe, "all this is going to end badly."

"You'll have his dick, but you won't have his soul." Maddy said, trying to be serious, but we both laughed anyway. "Haley, honey, it's okay. Even if it turns out badly, how many people can say they've fucked Calum Hood?"

"Well, if Luke tells the truth, then quite a few." I whispered and then looked at her. "Apparently they sleep with lots of people. All of them." I lay on the bed, and sank my face in the pillow that even smelt of Calum. "Luke, came in here to getaway from a girl with whom he slept with last night. Luke, Maddy, the small, inoccent one."

"Shit," said Maddy, her eyes wide open. "Do you think he will tell Ashton about Michael.??"

"He probably already has.." I said. "We definitely slipped into a huge disaster."

I sat up on the bed as Maddy said; "I think I've forgotten my phone charger in Michael's room." she stood up, and put on a pair of shoes. "They're probably already gone out, it's almost noon." I replied, but she walked away.

Maddy's POV

The phone charger wasn't the only reason why I went. I needed to talk to MIchael, Ashton or Luke. With anyone except Calum about what was going on. When I emerged from the elevator and went over to Michael's room, the door was open and I heard people speaking inside.

"Dude, that means you slept with her?!" That was Ashton.

"How was I supposed to know who she was?" Michael replied to Ashton.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. I turned to meet Luke's gaze.

"I met her two nights ago!" the discussion inside continued.

"See what you did?" Luke asked, seeming annoyed. "Now they will discuss the stupid bro code for about a week." he shook his head, grabbed my hand and dragged me into the room.

"Look who I found outside the room." Luke muttered while the other two turned around and looked at me. I looked at them back, scared about being discovered.

"Maddy." Ashton almost smiled, but then he looked irritated. "Why'd you sleep with michael? I thought that we-"

I had the courage to stop Ashton Irwin. "You don't sleep with fans, michael didn't know I was one."

Michael's eyes widened slowly. "You are fans-?"

"Yes, damn it!" Luke interrupted. "I've already talked to Haley. Just don't tell Calum for now. You should be already heading off, michael. Calum will be upset about your delay." Luke said to Michael. and he left the room. Leaving Ashton, Luke and I alone.

"Why do I always fix these messes." Luke muttered rhetorically and then left Ashton and I alone. I felt his gaze on me, so I turned to face it. And then I saw the ice in his eyes.

"You're a whore."

My mouth flew open to his words, I was expecting his to be angry, obviously, but nothing this harsh.

"Excuse me? In fact, Ash, you're the one who sleeps with everyone. Michael is the second guy I did it with."

"But you were supposed to sleep with me." Ashton replied, his voice a bit sweeter, but his words made me even more angry.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are! But I do whatever I want with my body. Even if I wanted to sleep with you, you can't even hang out with fans!"

"Just because we're not allowed to do it, doesn't mean we can't do it secretly! God, you're so stupid."

"I'd rather be stupid, then care what you think, asshole." I turned and left the room, close to tears.