Chapter 27

The last few days that the boys spent in LA was magical. Calum came to pick me up from school everyday and always took me somewhere. Our week was full of lots of mini golf, trips to Disneyland, being drunk on the beach almost every night. With all of this, it helped me realise that I was totally in love with him.

I never thought I would ever be imported so much of a person's feelings.

Somehow, my mother agreed to let me go to Vegas with him on Friday after school. And we had even been allowed even to take her car for the trip instead of us taking a plane together, which made me even happier because driving was one of my favorite things to do.

"I can't believe Luke's transformation." I began to say halfway to Las Vegas. "It's so strange not to see a smile on her face that isn't sarcastic; he actually seems happy."

"It's wings." he replied, smiling. "I love seeing him happy again." I couldn't deny that I was hoping that this version of Luke stayed from now on, but I knew something that the other guys didn't. Ali had another boyfriend.

"I'm so glad that the other girls are coming with us, it's going to be great." Ashton brought Maddy, - just as friends obviously - Michael had decided that Emily was good in bed and this was the reason for his presence, and the situation with Luke and Ali was clear enough.

"It will be much more fun for you since you have a fake identity card." Calum laughed, sitting in the passenger seat.

"It's not like it's impossible to get one." I replied. "There are probably even more in Vegas than in LA."

"I bought my ID card for you." Calum laughed and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes because I had to pretend that i didn't know that it was a quote from one of their songs. "I can put on our CD?"

I nodded, gratefully. I missed listening to their music. I just had to find a way not to sing.

Calum was singing, and the windows had subsided. the wind ruffling his hair, he was singing and it was perfect. I tried to keep my eyes on the road, but it was impossible with such a sight next to me.

I left one of my hand's on the steering wheel, while with the other grabbed his. He looked down at our hands and laced our fingers together, smiling. This trip would be perfect.

-

"Calum?" I called to him, opening the door to our hotel room. We were supposed to meet here, but there was nobody there. We were meeting our friends, who were all ready for a night at a club since all we had finally got fake ID card's

I looked around the room, noting that there were some candles around the bed. He had put down on a piece of paper.

I walked up to it and I picked it up and begun to read it.

Haley,
I remember when we first met in that elevator. I was irritated that day and the first words which I had addressed were complaints about being called Asians. But you made me laugh.
You found a way to get me out of that bubble of anger and annoyance when it seemed that I had been living in since the fame had reached me, And Haley, for this I have to thank you. I have to thank you for showing me that there's more than a fuck - there is the thrill of getting to know someone, the thrill of nearing its limits to see how far I can go. You showed me that it is okay to have feelings, which makes it fine to mention my family, it's so much easier to talk you about my problems then with some people ive known pretty much my whole life. Although we've only known each other for a couple of weeks, what I feel for you is more intense than anything I have ever before. You've make me laugh countless times, you know when I need someone to talk to. You are someone I can trust blindly, and I know that I won't regret it.
Haley, I'm in love with you. I love your laugh and the look on your face as I tell a really bad joke. I love the way you hold me in your sleep, how you unconsciously whispers my name and smile. When we cuddle, your tank is always raises a bit, showing off your hips. I love this. I love the way you see things, you're bewitched while you watch the sunset. I love the fact that my band mates try to intimidate you and the way you scream every time when we got on a roller coaster at Disneyland, no matter how many times we go up, you always make your favorite the carousel. This reminds me of another thing- your strength. I love the fact that no matter what happens, you can always overtake me as the strong, independent Asian woman that you are. You're the only girl I care about and I agree about not having sex with you at the end of an evening as long as I can fall asleep beside you, with my arms wrapped around you. At this point, I don't want to fuck with you; I want to make love to you.