Epilogue

"Merry Christmas guys!" Luke bellowed while letting Calum and i in the beautiful and big house. My arms and Calum were loaded with presents and before I could respond to Luke, I saw Ali, Em and Maddy in the kitchen behind Luke. I yelled out, giving all the presents to Luke before rushing over to my best friends.

We had decided to have a party on Christmas Eve so we could be all together, at Luke and Ali's house. Since he and Ali were back together, things were going great for him and for everyone. Nobody expected them to be fixed before anybody else, but they were successful.

I thought that somehow this strange world had made it clear that I was good enough for Calum or something; I had always tried to bring back things, and he had never remembered nothing of my previous dream. As if it never happened.

I removed my thoughts from my mind while Ali grasped my hand, leading me to see their house. It was full of beautiful Christmas decorations; used to cover practically every wall of the House. Their Christmas tree in the living room was bigger than any I'd seen in my life.

"I can't believe you guys have your own home; It's only been a year." I said.

"Well, when you love someone why wait?"

The words of Ali made me unconsciously bring my hands to my stomach, making me think of something That I needed to do before the end of the evening.

-

"Teenage memories" chuckled Ashton lifting his glass of wine while everyone laughed by copying his actions. We were all gathered in their living room, in front of the Christmas tree. Maddy was hidden beneath the broad shoulders of Ashton, Emily had leaned her head on the on Michael's stomach on the couch. Ali and Luke were trying to start a fire in the fireplace and Calum and I were stuck in each other's embrace, observing all of our friends and their happiness.

I couldn't hold back the smile that made its way onto my face, thinking about the fact that things were perfect and I was so grateful that things had gone this way.

-

"Calum, where did you get the idea for this song?"

"I don't know," he looked at the paper in front of him. "I'm having these dreams lately, these things really intense that seem so real that it is difficult to breathe." Calum paused, grabbing the piece of paper and looking at me. "I have nightmares about you that you leave and I died. And then I wake up and these sentences are clear in my mind. It's strange, but this song is crazy."

I didn't know what to say. Somehow, Calum had written again Amnesia without knowing that all things described were really happened. How was it possible? This made me feel more positive only that this was the night to tell him.

Sometimes I wondered if those things had really happened. But the fact that Calum had remember somehow made me think that perhaps had happened seriously and that somehow the tape was rewound. As a second chance.

"I love you so much." I said, walking towards the desk on which he was sitting, putting myself in front of him. The thought of him being dead made me emotional, along with what I was going to tell him. This happened everytime, and I always felt like huggig him and never letting him go. Because what it would be like if it happened again and this was my last night with him?

"I love you too." he whispered, noticing that I was sensitive enough. "I don't know what I'd do without you. If for some reason these dreams were real...the thought of it happening.. letting you go.. makes me feel empty and worthless until I wake up with you again in my arms. "

A little tear escaped from my eyes and it was then that Calum perceived that I was crying. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked and I shook my head and laughed to myself while wiping away my tears.

"You promise you won't get mad?" I asked, looking at him with as much love as possible.

"I could never be mad at you, Haley, tell me. Please." Calum begged me, he put his hands on my hips with his strong arms.

"Be careful." I warned him, before taking the millionth deep breathe. "I don't want to squeeze too hard and kill our baby before it is born."

Calum paused him in my words, unsure of how to react. "Are you pregnant?" He asked, eyes wide.

"We are pregnant." I corrected, as if it wasn't obvious that he was the father. His silence was making me nervous, so I continued to talk. "I mean, I don't know if you want to keep it or not, but I was thinking about it and if we love each other, then why wait, you know? And-"

"Haley, shut up." Calum interrupted me and I had a bad feeling, until he joined our lips together and my lips curved up into a smile, and he continued to kiss me, but nicer. "It is obvious that we will keep it."

More tears started to fall from my eyes and I kissed Calum again, never tired of his soft and fleshy lips against mine. "You want to know something funny?"

"What?" asked Cal, looking at me while sitting on the chair.

"Now it will be even harder to convince people that you're not Asian, because our child will be Asian."

-