Chapter 11

We accepted Calum's request and decided to follow along with his plan. We talked about the fact that was no reason to continue to stay in that room. Since we wouldn't have even used it. So I moved my stuff into Michael's and Calum's room. While Maddy took hers into the territory of Luke and Ashton.

Today was the day of recording and it was Luke and Michael's turn. We convinced Ashton to spend time with Calum in his room, so Maddy and I could relax, take a break from the boys and even do a bit of gossiping.

"I love this show." I muttered. We had stolen Luke's laptop and we were watching the first season of American Horror Story for the millionth time.

"Although, Tate is a psychotic killer ghost, I think he's still such a good person. He cares so much about Violet. Like when he fucked with Madre... He did it only because the other ghost could have a baby since she had lost her." Maddy said without distancing herself from the screen of the laptop. "Do you think Luke will be mad at us for using this program?" she asked, finally looking away from the show.

"I reckon." I shrug. He deserved everything that was against him. Especially because he said Calum was a bad person when clearly he wasn't. "Maddy, do you reckon you will regret these past few days?"

Maddy didn't answer right away, she thought for a couple of moments. Just when I started to think she wouldn't respond, she replied; "I don't know. I mean I kind of regret what happened with michael. But that didn't really mean anything, it was sex. But I hope Ashton doesn't make me regret anything. I don't know it just feels so good to be true to someone."

"Do you have photos or have you posted anything?" I paused.

Maddy frowned, "I took a picture with Ashton before leaving the club, but that's about it. Why?"

"I took this photo this morning." I muttered, trying to find the photo in my gallery.

When Maddy saw it, the first thing she said was; "Haley." she grabbed my cell phone and looked more carefully. "You know what would happen if someone saw this?" she scolded.

I hadn't thought of that possibility. World War 3 would probably break out. "It's not like I'll post it on Twitter, Jesus." I replied.

"Hey," Maddy begun to say, changing the subject.
"Ash wants to know if Calum and him can join our party in here? Apparently they have a surprise for us."

I sat sulking in reply, Maddy and I hadn't gotten many opportunities to talk about these past few days, plus we still had to get ready for the party. "We only have five hours till the party, we need to prepare ourselves." I invented an excuse.

"Then we will spend an hour with them" Maddy said, rolling her eyes. "It's their room anyway, I'm telling them to come." I looked down at my clothes, I was wearing Calum's t-shirt and a pair of boxers. We hadn't really gotten clothes other then the two dresses we bought the first day.

"Urgh, I look like shit." I said, pointing to the ponytail and clothes, Maddy looked at me expressionless, and then looked at herself as if to say we are wearing the same thing. I looked away from her, back to the laptop. we were up to the Halloween episode, when it was revealed that Tate had actually killed almost all of his high-school - my favourite episode.

A few minutes later, the door opened, revealing Calum and Ashton with a lot of bags. My eyes almost sprang out at the sight of he store names on some of the bags. They were all stylish and really expensive. Maddy was the first to get out of bed and put her hand to cover her mouth. "You didn't." Ashton smiled at her, and she ran up and jumped on him, giving him the biggest hug.

I looked towards Calum, getting out of bed. I looked at the bags and said; "you shoudnt spend so much on me, Calum."

"You don't want to go to a party in LA wearing my boxers." he joked as I walked toward him and hugged him. I wasn't as close, or as cute or as intense as Maddy's and Ashton's hug. She felt less embarrassed because Ashton knew she was a fan. And Calum didn't, so I couldn't open up fully to him.