Chapter 26

SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! here's chapter 26 :)

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time.

I hated those girls who whined all the time, but goddamn i just wanted to know where we were going. Calum and I had taken a different car to the others and we went a completely different direction.

"Okay, you know that since we didn't have a bonfire last night, it wasn't a proper night on the beach?" Calum said, smiling at me from his seat next to mine. I nodded, encouraging him to continue. "We're going to finish that night now."

I couldn't help but smile. I grabbed his hand and put it in mine, putting my head against his shoulder, enjoying every moment that we spent together.

"I brought my guitar so I can sing you a song." He whispered. "But the song that I'm gonna sing is in our next album, so you can't tell anyone."

"You're finally releasing an album?" I asked, without being able to stop this time and I mentally slapped myself. "On twitter they all speak of the fact that you keep saying that you will 'soon' but you never release one." I continued to talk.

"Yes," he laughed. "We just want it to be perfect but it should be out in a couple of months, we still have to fix something."

"That's cool." I couldn't lie. I had liked their music for so long and they were finally releasing an album.

"Yeah. I also brought some beer. "he said, happily, almost about to jump up with joy.

"I think you're an alcoholic." I said. Alcohol made things a little more interesting, but I was honestly scared that he would repeat what had happened a few nights ago. That was the Calum I'd never wanted to see.

"I'll put it away as soon as you tell me to."

"Or I can drink the whole bottle so that you won't drink." and all of a sudden I remembered something. "Hey, do you remember that night we almost had sex?"

He thought back for a second and then replied "I think you have to be more specific." he laughed.

"When you said you didn't have any condoms."

"Oh, right." was all he said.

"You were lying, right?"

"What makes you say that?" He replied to me with another question. "Maybe I was literally running out of condoms."

"You weren't." I looked at him simply, because I knew. And he knew that I knew.

"I didn't want to have take advantage because you were drunk." He said finally, looking at me. I thought he'd say something else, but in reality this made sense and made me want to give myself to him right now.

"This is really sweet." I told him, dragging my finger on the Palm of his hand (which was on my belly) and put the other hand on his thigh that was near me. He looked at me in confusion probably thinking that I would have done another blowjob in the back of the limo. I used the other hand to bring his face to mine, joining our lips.
While we continued to kiss, I slide my hand on his thigh, drawing imaginary circles.

In the end, Calum carried me onto his legs in the back of his fucking limo and his hands travelled from my back up to my ass. The kisses became more lovey-dovey, showing a certain intensity.

I took a breath and he moved to my neck, kissing every centimetre, then moving his lips across my collarbones sucking my skin, leaving hickies probably. "Can I give you the consent before you get drunk?" I asked, breathless.

The car stopped at a stop sign, making me fall from the Calum's lap.

I was sitting on the floor, watching Calum who was practically dying with laughter. "You think that's funny?" I asked, looking at him angry. He wasn't even able to answer because he was laughing so much.

I stood up, sitting where I was before, beside him, folding my arms. "Nice Boner." I said and then I ended up laughing and he looked down, trying to cross his legs.

When we got to the beach, I thanked the sky that the Sun was still high. We still had half an hour probably before the sun set completely. Calum helped me bring some things this time, including some wood for the fire and his guitar. (he must have planned the whole thing from the beginning)

We found a place that was far away enough from the water and we laid our stuff down, putting the blanket on the sand. I sat down, facing the ocean and sunset.

The view was so much nicer this time - the Sun had more colours and it was nice to watch the sky gliding down to somewhere new in the world that needed light. Alcohol made an even more beautiful and romantic sight. My head rested against the Calum's shoulder with his arms around me, silently, just passing the bottle in between us.

"The time has come for the song?" I asked, noticing that the Sun had almost entirely disappeared, and that the only thing you could see now were the colors reflected in the water and the stars in the sky. And of course Calum. I always looked at Calum.

"I guess." He sighed, looking more nervous than ever. "Just remember not to tell anybody about this song, okay?" he asked again, looking for his guitar. I nodded, letting him know that I had understood. "Um, we just have this part."

He begun to strum the guitar, so rhythmic, humming a tune, playing well enough to be a bassist.

"Kiss me Kiss me kiss me

And tell me that I'll see you again

'cause I don't know if I can let you go

So kiss me kiss me kiss me I'm dying just to see you again

let's make tonight the best of our lives, yeah " he sung, while humming.

"Here's to teenage memories" he paused, looking down at his guitar, before continuing.

"Close your eyes

you'll be mine and it's alright

"Take a breath" no rest til the sunrise

Heartbeat so sweet when your lips touch mine

We don't have to go home right now

But we're never going to stop cause we're dreaming out loud

We know what we want, we know we're going to get it somehow

Never say goodbye ... " he stopped

"Yes, this part is.."

"Who wrote it?"

"Well, this part I wrote, but there is also Luke Feldy and then Alex of All Time Low, they are the ones who are going to end the song."

"About anything in particular?" I asked, because I didn't want to seem too bold, but the song spoke of a girl.

"This girl I know. Like, I went out a lot with her. "he shrugged.

"Oh, talk about your mom, right? Because you miss her so much? " I said and he laughed. "I mean, it's pretty strange that your pulse quickens when she kisses ..." Calum pushed me.

"This is disgusting!" He yelled with a smile on his face.

"How dare you push me!" I yelled, still laughing, lying on the sand, because I couldn't be bothered making the effort to get up. "I could die or catch on the fire." I said.

"The fire is not even lit yet." Calum swiveled eyes.

"Well then make it." I grabbed his arm and tried to push it toward the wood, but he ended up falling on top of me. "oh my God" I tried to breathe, but couldn't because of his weight. "You are so heavy." I complained.

"Sorry." he chuckled, trying to move. "I just thought that together we'd be hot enough to blow the fire."

We looked at each other for a second, trying to get serious, but both ended up bursting out laughing. "I think we're both pretty damn drunk." I told him. Neither of us could stop laughing let alone even stand up.

"I love being with you."

-