Chapter 15

School was boring. The lessons seemed endless and I just wanted the day to end early so I could talk to Katie about Calum. Since I still hadn't heard from him, I was more curious than ever - especially the issue about the condoms.

After driving all the way home, I found Katie waiting, as scheduled. I gave her my address before, I told her what time to come and she had been right on time. Then I said goodbye to my mum and got out of the car that I used to go to school in, then went over to meet her. "Hi." I said, opening the passenger door and entering. "Thank you for coming all the way here to talk to me." I said, because she lived an hour from here.

"No problem." Katie nodded while she put the car in motion. "It's nice to get out of the city sometimes. So, do you have a vegetarian restaurant near here?" She asked while I buckled the seatbelt in.
"No," I replied. I hated vegetables. Meat was my life. But you could understand that she came from the Hollywood, there they're all about eating healthy things or not eating at all.

"Then we're going to eat in LA, because that place is my life." Katie decided. If you wanted to waste gas, then she could do it.

The voyage proceeded in an awkward silence. I wasn't good at starting a conversation, not to mention conversations involving someone who had been with my boyfriend. She started the conversation in a way that made me very comfortable.

"So he hasn't spoken to you since you left?" She asked, without distancing her eyes from the road. At least she was good at driving and didn't have to be worried for my life.

"No," I answered softly, because I didn't exactly want to think about it. "I forgot to give him my number."

"Are you serious?!" Katie laughed, a really unattractive one. Maybe it was unattractive because I was only making her feel worse, I don't know. "Doesn't it bother you that it has not tried to contact you on twitter? Or hasn't asked any of his mates to get the number from your friend who was with you?"

I shook my head, looking toward the street instead of at her. "But I don't want to seem obsessive and annoying, you know?" she nodded silently. "He already has enough girls around that are like that and I do not want to be like them."

We arrived at the restaurant after speaking of things less important and we remained seated in a relatively quiet manner, considering we were in Hollywood. The waitress came to us and asked us what we wanted to drink. I ordered a lemonade.

"I take a margarita, please." Katie replied and then I realized that I have a fake identity card.
"Actually, I'll have one too." I added.

"I need to see both of your ID cards." said the waitress. Either we regained our wallets and I produced mine first, followed closely by Katie. "Well, thank you, Lily and Grace." She said, then walked away. False identity cards were really big.

As soon as the waitress walked away from the table, we continued our conversation. "Tell me your story with the boys." I said, curious to see if there was something more than what she had said at the party.
Her face became more serious. "Haley, what I'll tell you, you can't tell anyone, because then I'll no longer be invited to those parties." I nodded, deciding to keep my mouth shut about her secret. "I lied to Calum about being a fan and that's why I didn't go away after we had had sex. I was a joke to him and I would remain a joke if anyone were to find out why he hates me."

Oh my God. Then Luke wasn't lying when he spoke about Calum like that, he wasn't lying at all.
I didn't even know what to say to Katie because I felt so bad, how could I make her feel better when I was like seeing the boy who had done this?

"Acacia!" Katie interrupted my thoughts by yelling across the room.

It was obvious that I knew who she was, who doesn't? A sea of people hated her because there were rumours about her and Luke, but I didn't feel jealous anymore. Luke seemed like the worst person to date.
Acacia walked towards our table, watching Katie warily, as if you were she wondering what we were talking about. "Hi Katie." She said when she joined us.
"Hey, remember that time with Calum, and Michael and me, and then--"

"what the hell are you talking about?" Her eyes were moving from Katie to me, then back to Katie. "The last time I checked, you were burned as much as I do, I wouldnt talk of this shit." acacia answered.

"Okay, but at least the guy who used me didn't show everyone me naked."

With this, Acacia walked away from the table, rolling her eyes. Just as she was leaving, the waitress brought us our drinks.

"What was that?" I asked, curious.

"Acacia was with Michael when she couldn't be with Luke. She lied about her age; she was only 16 years and instead said that she was eighteen." Katie told me, taking a SIP of her margarita. "When he found out how old she was, he pulled himself out of that shit."

"Michael has really stole her photos?"

"Probably not, but I like to make fun of her about this since shes a bitch." it really didn't seem that bad, but I didn't know Acacia l as well as Katie did.

"So did you sleep with them that night or what?" I asked, confused about how groupies seemed to know each other so well.

Katie laughed. "Something like that. Last summer, they had rented this House in LA and had different girls all the time. The night I was there, I was the last with Acacia."

I remembered this home. They did keeks and crazy videos from there all the time; I thought they were just teenagers who were messed up, not that they slept with a girl each night. I was so naïve.

"I have never heard anything about someone with Ashton?" I wondered aloud. I had heard of several girls that were with the boys, but not with him.
"He's more reserved; and the most finicky. The second finicky one is Calum, then Luke and then Michael. But Michael is the only one who remains in touch with all the girls he was except Acacia obviously" Oh, how nice of him.

"Calum's finicky?" I asked, surprised. I was stunned that he wasnt with me, considering everything that was going on. This situation made me finally try my margarita; which was actually pretty good.

"Yeah. We were there and this other girl named Catherine. I think she's the most famous among all of us. I know there are many others, but they're pretty quiet about all this. For Example, with michael, I can name at least ten girls that come to my mind."

"Please, don't." I laughed, feeling more comfortable with the conversation. I checked my phone for the millionth time, hoping that Calum had texted me or something, but there was still nothing. Maybe it was better this way

"You want to go to another Hollywood party on Friday night?" Katie asked, and I really didn't know why. It's not that I was a very fun person and we weren't even spending that much time together.

"Why not." I finally decided and I thought I would ask if I could bring Maddy, but then I realized that she didn't even know i was meeting up with Katie and she would get quite angry at me for lying to her.

"Perfect. This will be much more fun then the last one. "I tried not to frown at her words. "We will post lots of pictures and we'll make Calum regret that he didn't try." Katie suggested and this idea began to grow on me. Maybe Katie wasn't as bad of a person as I thought.

-