Chapter 8

When Maddy came back to our room, she was crying. This really upset me, because she was usually the strongest girl, the one that use to hold me when I cried, but today seemed like the opposite.

Calum had said he would pay for another night, we decided to benefit from this. get dressed up and go out into town while we were here. We had new clothes, and a fake identity. So why not?

We found a club, relatively close to the hotel and decided to go in. The music and lights bumped into my senses suddenly, making me freeze momentarily before starting to get use to it. The club was exactly how I imagine clubs to be, bodies moving against each other, the bar super crowded, with desperate people who didn't want to remember their night.

The first thing Maddy and I did, was start dancing. Yes, we weren't the best dancers but at least we were having fun. This was what really mattered. 'team' started booming in the club. If I had to use a phrase to describe my life; it would have been: 'no big deal, but we know how to make things work.' Because obviously there were a lot of sexy girls around, but we knew how to play out cards right.

After a few songs, we were sweating. We walked away from the crowd of bodies pressing against each other, till we could feel the cool air conditioning as we reached the bar to get our first drink.

Before the bartender could serve us, a waiter came up to us. "Hello ladies, I have a request from a couple of guys in the VIP, if that you could go see them." I lifted my eyebrows, Maddy and I smiled.

If I had stopped to think, I would have known it was Ashton and Luke, because what other famous people would ask us to spend time with them?

"What the hell do you want?" Maddy spoke first. And I was just standing there, silent, but addressing them both with looks that could kill.

"We're friends, I don't think you should be rude to us." Luke started saying. "You don't want us to explain to Calum, who will be here shortly, about how much you hate us?"

"Oh no..." I said. "I know what I said, you're the one complicating things. You wouldn't complicate things if you were-"

I was interrupted by Luke, who stood up and grabbed my wrist. "Dance with me, or I'll reveal your secret." That barstard.

I looked at Maddy, who was now dancing with Ashton, but you could tell they weren't having a friendly conversation, by the way she was looking at him. she looked as if she was going to cut off his penis.

There was still some people who danced around in small groups, you could tell just by looking at them, who were in fact higher class, took what they wanted. I recognised some YouTubers. But I wasn't sure, because of the lighting.

Who would have thought we would be forced to dance with the boys in our favourite band and not even enjoy it?

Luke was annoyingly close to me, and I was compelled to bring my arms around his neck. And then he begun to whisper in my ear: "I'm not surprised that Calum slept with you. You're really pretty."

I was sure that his voice was profound when combined with his a accent, he could wet anyone's underwear.

"Hey Luke." I began to play with his hair at the base of his neck. His body seemed to be closer to mine, as if he was thinking that he was getting through to me. "Bro code." I said, loudly, pushing him away. He looked angry, and walked back towards me, but I looked behind him. He turned around to see what had caught my eye, to come face to face with Calum.

It seemed as if Luke was going to say something, but Calum spoke first.

"Bro code." he repeated, to overcome Luke and get closer to me.

Calum surrounded me with his arms and I met Luke's eyes over his shoulder. He seemed a little bit disappointed, but then shrugged and walked away. Judging by how he was acting, I could tell he was the meanest one out of the boys. But by the way he had watched Calum, who had... Maybe Luke was right and the shit I had gotten into kept getting deeper.

My mind went back to finally focusing on the fact that Calum's arms were tight around me, and I surrounded myself with him genuinely happy to see him after all the messes Maddy and I had caused. The music continued and our hug turned into a dance.

Calum made me turn and we started walking. I spotted Maddy and Ashton in the crowd, to see they had stopped arguing and we're now dancing. Although I thought Ashton was a complete idiot, I had to admit that from the first night at dinner, they both seemed to have some spark in their eyes. But it wasn't exactly my business anyway. Calum gripped my waist from behind.

His hands ran up and down my sides, and my hips didn't stop moving. "Tell me when you want to get out of here. Michael is out with another girl I think."

Then I begun feeling nervous again, he expected me to have sex with him after he'd paid for another night. Was I ready?

My mind seemed to press on something more. What if I stayed in his room and woke up to find him gone. I would have to go pack. Luke really was intelligent.

But then the question: was I ready? Kept playing in my mind. Last night, I felt like doing it. But it just wasn't fair... Maybe tonight would go better?

-