Chapter 0: The Story of Us

So I wanted to do something a little different this time. I want to do a chapter that has nothing to do with the plot. This chapter is going to be called The Story Of Us. I want you awesome readers, followers, and voters to send me your story in a private message and I will put in in the chapter in the 2nd book: Lies of Ana and Mia. I want people who stumble upon this book and who are curious about of this story and plot is real to see your stories. To see that Elizabeth, Christi, Michelle, Kevin, Maisie, Leslie, and even Jasmine are alive because they are us. We all have related to one of them in some way or else this story would be pointless. So please please share your story. Also your story doesn't have to be about having a disorder or mental illness. It could just be about a death of a loved one or something that happened that shaped you! I'm not picky. All stories will be allowed but some may have to be changed slightly depending on how descriptive or graphic it might be. Here is the chance to express who you are! If you would like I will not put your usernames to your story or I will if you do like. Please make me aware in the message. I will be accepting stories indefinitely. You are never too late to submit yours.

Story # 0

So to get things started I will tell you my story. I'm not like a lot of people who have eating disorders. I have never been overweight or close. I've been blessed with being naturally skinny. My self-harm started first. I had a lot of family and church issues that went on from 11-16 that deeply scarred me. I lost a lot of people that I was close to and emotionally shut off to them to protect myself. I didn't want people to see me weak so I gave the illusion that I was always strong. I started cutting and 12 or 13 and it helped relieve some of the pent up emotions I had. Well the crappy situations came and it got worse. I meet "Christi" when I was 13 and we became best friends. I had been best friends with "michelle" since like 12 and meet Christi through her. Well Christi had this tendency to be friends with you one second then ditch you the next and then be back again. It was a yoyo of emotions that she put me through and I hated it but she was my best friend so I never ditched her. I can't really blame her for my eating disorder developing but she did aid in it. It all started when she started to call herself fat. She was curvy but she wasn't fat. She was beautiful and everybody and k mean everybody loved her. She started to talk about her weight a lot and how she was skipping meals or she was "getting so sick" she'd throw up. I weighed more then she did but I was much taller. I of course being stupid didn't realize our weights should be different so I tried to find ways to get myself to not be fat and weigh less than her. It started as a quirky way to lose weight but I was already messed up. I was depressed, self harming and suicidal. The eating disorder kind of just snuck up and stole my life. At 15 i started my purging hell. It was on an and off again of purging, overeating, normal eating, and skipping meals. I never lost weight just gained it because I kept growing taller. It was hell switching between purging and cutting. I felt so alone.

People get help I different ways and I got help through God. I understand if you don't believe because I'm not expecting you too but for me the ih reason I continued kick was because of God. I wanted to give up multiple times. I wanted to quit living especially when Christi became friends with "Bianca". I ended the friendship after that. Bianca despised me and I don't know why Christi ditched me for her but it's her loss.

This is here I am now. I am 18 years old and at the end of January I will be 1 year clean from self harm. The longest I had ever lasted before this was 5 months. I haven't purged since last fall but is still skip meals way too much and I want to lose a dangerous amount of weight. My eating disorder is EDNOS. I've never gotten help for it but I am now actually considering it because I am scared for myself and the risks I know I'll take. I want to get better desperately and that is why I will do anything to be free of "ED". This is my story... Not quite interesting because I left a lot out but I want to hear yours.

P.s. I am still great friends with Michelle who doesn't actually self harm. She's my best friend :)