Hi

Its been years, guys! How are you all? I wonder if I still have followers... Hehehe

Well, to be honest, (ashrald followers), I silently left the bandwagon...Probably that is the reason why I stopped writing stories inspired by them.

But I still care for the two...

Life has been rough to all of us, guys but I know we all stayed strong and continued to hope!

I honestly miss my stories and writing. Btw to those who religously read my creations before and now you all know that some of my plots are my own personal plots. Me being my mom's caregiver and my dad's little girl.

My mom was so lonely for so long that even me and my siblings can't make her happy.

Now I know she is eternally happy as she is now with my dad. May forever guys... May forever up there...

For years she wished for that... Sometimes I felt that my sacrifices are not enough for her and till now I silently asked myself if I did good enough as a daughter...

Ma, I know you are happy...

I guess it is time for me to live life again and learn to baby step my way back to love... Hahaha

Joke!

Anyways, I hope I can finish my pending stories... Give me inspiration, my dear readers... Hahaha!

Seriously, Gerald and Sarah are in the crossroad of their lives. As for me I am about to reach another fork in the road of my life...

Sana with those crossroad and fork I can be creative enough to share my stories, again...For all of you, guys.

Keep the Faith...

And always believe in Love no matter, what...

-She- ❤