Flashback Scene

Dalawang araw matapos nila magkasundo ni Terrence Ang pumasok si Andrew sa building ng  headquarters ng negosyo ng mga Ang.

Andrew's father called him earlier at pinapapunta siya ng maaga sa biilding ng mga Ang for an emergency meeting. Hindi alam ni Andrew ang nangyayari but his gut is telling him that something is severly wrong.

Binati siya ng front desk when he passed by her as he went straight towards the executive's private elevator.

Inayos niya ang korbata niya bago nagpakawala ng malalim na hininga ng masiguradong kalmado na ang kalooban niya he pushed the door of the board room and entered it.

He was stunned when he saw his father, Terrence and Augustus Ang so quiet and somber obviously waiting for him. He greeted the three men seated at the board room as the older Ang gestured for him to sit down.

Andrew followed the old man  and sat at the chair across his father and beside Terrence.

He was about to ask the agenda of the meeting when Augustus suddenly cleared his voice and started to talk.

"All my funds for the Ang enterpise including the investment of the Madrigals for the Resort Project are transferred to a bank account in Switzerland.

Someone in the company stole everything. Baksak na ang companya ko including yours as all your company's assets were invested in our companies' merger.

The employee who stole from us was discovered to be a member of a mafia group.

The group was the one behind Paolo's death."

Pasimlang paliwanag ni Augustus Ang.

"Si Julian ang nasa likod ng lahat ng eto, Andrew."

Pagsingit ni Terrence sa kanyang ama.

Andrew looked at his father and realized na lahat ng eto ay alam na ng kanyang ama. Nahalata eto ni Andrew ng makita niya ang mga mata ng ama na nakatingin sa kanya.

Sa gulat at pagkalito, Andrew wordlessly looked at the man seated at the center of the board room's long table.

"Julian took over the mafia group, siya na ang head ng grupo and our businesses are under his control.

He wanted Terrence death,  I bargained. Hence, the control over the company.

My assets are all in his hands wala na akong magawa."

"He made a deal ibabalik niya ang lahat at mananatiling status co ang operasyon ng companya sa mata ng publiko. In one condition,"

Muling pagsingit ni Terrence sa kanyang ama.

Unti-unti prinocesso ni Andrew ang mga narinig sa kanyang utak dahilan upang hindi siya nakapagsalita agad.

Naramdaman niya ang tatlong pares ng mga mata nakatuon sa kanya.

"What, now?" 

Mahinang tugon niya habang nalilitong tinitignan ang mga ka meeting.

"He wanted Faye to marry him"

"No!"

Mariing sigaw ni Andrew, his father held a hand on his shoulder and tried to calm him.

"We did not accepted the deal, Andrew," Augustus Ang interjected.

Pumayag si Julian, and proposed another deal,

Andrew let out  a sigh of relief after Terrence continued what his father started to say.

"What was the other, deal?" Andrew asked the three men with him in this meeting.

His father looked at him and answered his question.

"Marry someone. Binibigyan niya tayo ng one month to fulfill the deal."

Andrew was so relieved na hindi kailangan ni Faye mag sakripisyo for them kaya wala siyang dalawang isip at tinignan ang mga kausap.

"He has a deal," Andrew declared.

Si Carmela na lang ang pakasalan mo, so that we have the ball in our hands,

Augustus Ang suggested. Parte ng deal eh bukod sa pagpapakasal mo at ang pagbalik niya ng lahat lahat ay ang pagupo niya sa board kung si Carmela ang pakakasalan mo we can control our move and play the game with the monster.

Andrew vehemently shook his head, "I choose the bride, Mr. Ang. Ako naman ang magpapakasal. After namin makasal then put my wife on the board para we can still have the ball.

More Madrigals and Angs sa company, the better." Andrew said.

"Then you have to get a business savy bride, in less than a month."

Mr. Ang, argued.

Andrew smirk, Anastasia Ambrial, my business partner and the daughter of the late Fernando Ambrial.

Augustus Ang eyes sparked as soon as he heard what Andrew said.

"The Fernando Ambrial? The hotel and winery tycoon?" The older Ang asked him with interest.

Andrew nodded his head.

The older Ang smiled at him and said,

"Set the wedding next week, then,

When the control of the company and my assets are back we will try our best to crushed that smart ass, and reveal to the authorities his mafia group.

We just have to lure him, and play his game. Paalis na si Faye at Cobbie for the states, your mom and Ashley will be with them. Doon muna sila sa mansion ko sa LA until this mess is fixed.

Yung kasal mo kay Anastasia, puwede naman kayo madivorce after maayos ang lahat. Will do the wedding outside the Philippines para madali ang processo ng paghihiwalay niyo.

I know ibinalik na sa iyo ni Terrence si Faye at Cobbie kaso this problem was discovered. We have to do some sacrificing, first, young man.

Cobbie's operation will be done in the states as well, doon muna sila for them to be safe. .

Alam ni Faye ang lahat napaliwanag na ni Terrence. For the meantime kailangan hindi muna kayo magusap at magkita.

We don't want to take the risk, of Julian finding out our plans."

Patuloy na pahayag ni Augustus Ang bago tumayo at umalis ng boardroom.

Andrew's dad followed the older man, at naiwan sila ni Terrence sa boardroom.

Terrence slid a white letter envelope towards him and looked at his eyes.

"She told me to tell you, that she loves you so and asked me to give you, that."

Terrence said and pointed the letter he slid towards him. Pagkatapos ay tumayo na eto at iniwan siya magisa sa boardroom.

-end of flasback-