Chapter Ten's Continuation

"Ma'am, si Sir po nasa baba na."

Faye's house helper said to her.

She and Andrea were lightly chatting inside Cobbie's room as they watched over their kids play and chat with each other.

Faye was taken off guard by what the maid just told her. She looked at the wall clock near the door and realized it was just four thirty in the afternoon. Why was Andrew so early?

She asked herself, not knowing what to do. Andrea looked at her with a smile in her lips and a spark in her eyes.

"Ang aga naman umuwi ng husband mo, how sweet."

Andrea innocently told Faye.

Faye stood up from the couch and looked at Andrea.

"Ah baka si Julian lang yun, Ninong ni Cobbie. Madalas kasi niya dinadalaw si Cobbie. Wait lang ha, I'll check on him."

Faye told Ashley's mom and lied. She gave Andrea a small smile and excused herself.

She was about to open the door when her son suddenly said,

"Mommy it might be Tito Andrew. Tinawagan ko kasi siya kanina sa office niya. I told him to go visit me early kasi po I wanted to play with him longer. Tapos sabi ko po gusto ni mommy yung cake na dala niya the last time kasi I saw you looking for it kanina sa ref. Tito said he will bought you the cake po."

Her son excitedly told them. Her son's friend looked at Cobbie and gave him a look.

"My dada's name is Andrew same name with your Tito." Ashley said her voice giddy and innocent.

Cobbie looked at Faye as if asking her what to say, his eyes full of questions.

Faye inhaled deeply, still asking herself what to do.

"No, Ash Tito Andrew is,...."

Faye heard Cobbie telling his friend, she hurriedly interrupted the talk and called her son, her voice a bit scolding.

"Cobbie, diba I told you not to join in adult's conversation." Faye almost scolded her son.

Andrea stopped her as she touched her arm, lightly.

"Hayaan mo na Faye. Alam mo naman mga bata. Siga na you go check baka husband mo na nga iniintay ka." Andrea said to her and smile.

Faye noded her head and was about to leave the room but Cobbie said something again.

"Tita Andrea my daddy is already in heaven, Tito Andrew is my mom's boyfriend."

In Faye's dismay, she sighed hard and looked at her son.

"Cobbie!" She almost shouted but Faye was interrupted by a knock at the door,

"Cobbie, Faye are you two inside?"

A male voice said from outside the door.

Faye almost fainted when she heard the voice, she closed her eyes and silently prayed.

"Oh, God. What will I do?"

****