Chapter 32

Andrew has no choice but to accompany Mela in her shopping spree at one of the high end shopping malls in Makati. He was walking behind the spoiled heiress and was contemplating on how to get his phone from her as he remembered the call he recieved earlier. Dahilan para maramdaman ulit ang uneasiness na kanina niya pa nadadama.

Narinig niya na nag hello ang isang babae sa kabilang linya bago maagaw ni Mela ang mobile phone.

Andrew is so sure na eto ang nurse ng anak na si Cobbie. Nabosesan niya agad ang malumanay na boses ng dating tauhan.

And with this knowledge alone, hindi na maalis ang kaba na nasa dibdib niya.

He can't help but think na baka may nangyari kay Cobbie. Natigil sa pagiisip si Andrew ng tumayo sa harap niya si Mela and dragged him at an empty fitting room.

Unaware and shocked, Andrew was not able to resist her.

Sinara ni Mela ang pinto ng fitting room sa isang shop kung saan sinundan ni Andrew si Mela.

Sinandal siya ni Mela sa wall ng fittng room and tiptoed infront of him as her lips landed at his right ear.

"You seems so distracted, Mr. Madrigal." Carmela seductively whispered to him and looked into his empty eyes.

"Back to reality, Andrew" Mela added softly.

The next thing Andrew felt was the feel of Carmela Ang's aggressive lips on his.

He slightly pushed Carmela away from him and glared at her.

"Never taught that too much money can ruin a woman's dignity, Ms. Ang."

Andrew almost shouted at Mela and went out of the confining fitting room.

He felt Mela following his gait, he turned around when he reached the mall's exit doors and glared at the woman following him.

"Don't even try to follow me through the parking lot, Mela or else you wouldn't like what I can and will do to you."

Andrew threatened and continued to walked out of the mall. Mela called him and was surprised when she handed his phone back.

"I am not yet done, Andrew. So don't be that confident."

Mela angrily told him as she strode pass him.

He ignored her and continued to walk towards his car, Andrew was opening the door of the driver's seat  when his phone rang.

"Daddy Andrew, si Mommy was brought by Nursie Helen to the hospital. Sabi ni Yaya dadating na daw ang baby brother or sister ko. Naiwan kami ni yaya dito sa house. Puntahan mo na si Mommy, Daddy."

Cobbie's crying voice echoed through his ears.

Andrew tried to contain the sudden urge to cuss instead, he tried to calm his obviously worried son at the other line and hurriedly entered his car.

He said his goodbye to Cobbie after making sure his son, was already calmed down and was able to underatand his instructions. He then drove of the parking slot and hurriedly went into reverse as he hurriedly drove the car towards the direction of the hospital kung saan nag lalabor ang babaeng hindi maalis sa puso niya.

"I am going home, Faye. Sa ayaw at gusto mo, sa iyo parin uuwi ang puso ko."

Andrew mumbled under his breath and continued to drive towards where his heart is...

****

-TBC-