Chapter 12

Faye woke up at the middle of the night she was still wearing her home clothes and realized that she fell asleep, crying.

She adjusted her eyes through the dark and tried to get out of the bed. She stayed still and sat at the bed, her back resting at the headboard, as dizziness was again being felt.

Faye wanted to go to the bathroom as she feels like throwing up but the world seems to spin around her.

She's not feeling well, Faye admitted to herself as tears started to flow. She felt helpless, tired and nauseaous.

She lifted her mobile from the side table near her bed and instinctively dialed Andrew's number. After hearing a ring or two, Faye decided to end the call.

Desperate, Faye texted Julian, instead.

"Jul, sorry I know it's kinda late already, but can you go to my house, I am not feeling well. Please help."

Faye typed and tried to close  her eyes again and wished that the episode will pass.

The urge and the feeling of throwing up was making Faye so uncomfortable.

After minutes of inhales and exhales, Faye was able to reach the bathroom and as her normal routine this days she lowered her head at the sink and started vomiting. She was standing in front of the sink for ten minutes and was gauging herself if she would throw up more, when an arm encircled her waist.

Faye was not able to react because in just seconds she felt she was floating,

as strong arms carried her.

****

"Andrew,"

Faye whisphered to him, she was still in his arms as he walked towards her bed.

'Nabutan niya si Faye sa banyo, throwing up. Instantly, nagalala siya and carried her to his arms as soon as nakita niya na tumigil na si Faye sa pagsusuka.'

Andrew sat himself at the side of Faye's bed as he settled Faye on his lap, his arms still tightly clasped around her waist.

"Sorry," Panimulang sabi ni Andrew.

Faye looked at him and smiled weakly.

'Dapat pala dapat ako laging nahihilo para nandito ka.'

The still pale woman softly told him, as she settled her head at his shoulder.

Andrew smiled at what Faye said and started to caress her back with the palm of his hand.

"Hmmmm, don't stop." Andrew heard Faye, whispered to him, her soft breath wakening his insides.

"Ano pa gusto mo, Miss? Gusto mo ng water or hot tea para mabawasan yung pag duwal mo."

He softly asked Faye.

Faye lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at Andrew.

She slowly shook her head and gave him a sad smile.

'Ikaw lang gusto namin ni Baby.' Faye softly uttered to him, her voice almost a  whisper.

Andrew smiled, his heart pounding inside his chest, he slowly lowered his head, looked intently at Faye's expecting eyes and slowly touched, Faye's lips with his.

Faye instinctively circled her arms at his neck, he slid his tongue over Faye's lips, gauging if she will welcome him and in an instant, Faye opened her mouth and touched, his tongue with hers.

Andrew let out a deep groan as soon as he tasted Faye'mouth. They were so lost in the sensation as the simple kiss turned into shared passion. He slid his hand from the small of her back to the small side  of her breast as he deepned the kiss, Faye ran her fingers through his hair as if encouraging him to go deeper, her soft moans in between kisses, arousing him more.

Faye was moaning in his mouth and was receprocating his kisses as her tongue goes deeper inside his mouth, their alternate caress intensifies in each other's skin.

As their alternate moans echoed in the room, Andrew was about to lay Faye in the bed for them to have more room, when Faye's door suddenly opened...

****

A/N: Again, intentionally, 'bitin'... Buwisit si author sa istorbo lol. Abangan na lang daw to be continued.

Ang halik gamot talga sa Morning sickness yan. lol Joke lang po.

See you next chapter. Please comment and vote! :)