Chapter Thirty Three's Continuation

****

Nakaupo siya sa kama ng isang hotel room, naka suot siya ng isang puting silk robe habang ang kanyang buhok ay kinulot at sa gitna ng kanyang tenga at buhok ay may isang puti at light yellow tulip na nakaipit.

It is her wedding day, and they are in Macau. Hinaplos niya ang damit na naka higa sa malaki at eleganteng king size bed ng Venetian Hotel-Macau.

It was a  Simple Valentino Pant Suit in pearl white beside it is a strappy gold Jimmy Choo stiletto.

She envisioned herself in a dreamy white laced and crystal adorned wedding gown when she was dreaming of her wedding back when she was young but not all dreams come true.

Sometimes life threw you into a different path. All wedding preparations was done in a week the next thing she knew was she was already in Macau and playing bride.

She was staring at the empty biege and gold walls of her hotel suite when the handsome face of her groom entered her mind.

A week and half, ago. She stunned herself by saying yes to him.

Sinong hihindi sa lalaking mahal niya simulat sapul. She remembered the night he ask her for a dinner nightout with him at nagulat siya sa kinahinatnan ng kanilang intimate dinner.

She left the garden restaurant that evening with a diamond ring on her left ring finger and the words,

'Marry Me and Yes,' engraved forever in her brain...

Dapat masaya siya diba. The perfect and ideal man she dreamed of for years proposed to her and ngayon ang araw na maisasatupad ang pangarap niya.

Ngunit ang laman lang ng puso niya ay inggit at panghihinayang

Hindi niya akalain na ganito pala kasakit ang mararamdaman niya dahil lang pumayag siya.

Naluluhang dinampot niya ang damit mula sa kama at dahan dahan ng nagsimula na suotin ang mga eto.

Pagkatapos maisuot ang mga damit, she faced the mirror in the vanity closet near the bed at tinignan ang south sea pearl earrings na nasa ibabaw ng table top.

A white note pad was sticked near the clear box containing the expensive jewelry.

'A token for this special day, Stace. Please wear it."

The note said.

Pinilit niya pigilin ang mga luhang tutulo na sana sa kanyang mga mata at inabala na lang ang sarili sa pagsuot ng mamahlin na hikaw sa kanyang mga tenga.

When she was contented with how she look, unti unti na siyang humakbang papalabas ng kanyang suite.

She made sure her gold stappy heels are well secured in her feet and closed the door of her room.

Dumeretso siya sa elevator na maghahatid sa kanya sa function room kung saan nag hihintay ang kanyang groom.

As the lights and camera was ready and cued to roll...

****