Chapter 8

"Is mommy staying with us again, Daddy?"

Andrew's daughter asked him. He was in Ashley's playroom checking if his daughter was okay after seeing her mother, again.

Andrew sat at the playmat besides her  daughter as he looked at her. Her daughter was holding the barbie her mother send her last Christmas.

He shuffled her daughter's hair and took a deep breath. Andrew honestly don't know how to answer his own daughter. He moved closer to Ashley kissed the top of her head and put his arm over his daughter's shoulder.

Ashley turned her head towards him, her eyes, curious.

Andrew gave her daughter a sad smile and looked directly in  her eyes.

"Do you want mommy be with us, again?" He asked his daughter, instead of answering her.

Andrew saw her daughter shrugged her shoulders and shook her little head.

"I miss mommy, Dada but I don't want you angry and sad if mommy is with us." His daughter innocently told him and looked back at the doll she was playing with.

Andrew was taken aback by his daughter's response. He haven't realized that her daughter well remembered the day she accidentally witnessed one of his and Andrea's big fight. Andrew kissed his daughter's head and made her face him.

Baby, always remember that whatever happned between mommy and me, it has nothing to do with you, okay. Mommy and Daddy loves you so much." Andrew explained to his daughter.

Ashley gave him a nod and smiled at him. Andrew smiled at his daughter and kissed her cheek.

After a few more words with Ashley. Andrew bid his daughter goodbye and left her with her nanny as he needs to check on the soft opening of his newest restaurant.

****

Andrew arrived at his newest venture, an hour after he left his home. He was talking to his restaurant manager, checking if everything is in its place, as he roamed his eyes over Mi Amore's surrounding when a figure outside the glass window caught his eyes.

He was about to face his restaurant manager, again and give him a few more instructions when he saw the figure walked woobly. Andrew's instincts told him to check on the person. He told his employee that he will just check something outside and excuse himself. Andrew swiftly walked towards the entrance of the restaurant and again roamed his eyes to look for the figure.

He saw a woman standing at the wall next  to his resto, her back facing him. Andrew walked towards the woman, and touched her shoulder.

He was asking the woman if she is okay when she fell in his arms and fainted over him. Andrew instinctively carried her and was shocked when he saw the woman's beautiful face.

****

"Are you sure you are okay?" The man who helped her asked her yet again.

Faye, faintly smiled at the man across her. They were seated at a secluded section of the restaurant where she fainted.

"I am okay, Andrew." She softly answered the man who carried her inside the restaurant.

Andrew noded his head and looked at her as if making sure that she's really okay.

"This isn't happening." Faye whisphered to herself as she shivered and blushed  at Andrew's intense gaze.

She lowered her eyes as she felt so concious and decided to finish her hot tea.