Foreword

Foreword

Hello, I am the author, Carlo Miranda.

Here I am writing about the past and the future of the elevator in a factual and fictional novel.

I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment about my book. I welcome your opinion. "Your call is important to us."

The start is my rendition of the moment that the safety elevator was first shown to the public in 1852 as well as subsequent moments surrounding the development of the elevator.

Please note: Almost everything in this story is fictional but is based around the historical invention and display of the safety elevator by Elisha Graves Otis and subsequent technological advances surrounding the elevator

For those of you who have read this before but have seen changes, I have done my research on historical technical truths, like what actual elevator was used in each building and certain period devices in each.

I would like to thank you all for reading and voting. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this story.

If you have noticed any continuity or grammar errors please let me know.

Meanwhile. Thank you for your support of Wattpad. I love this open-network library.

Feel free to comment on anything you like, dislike or feel awkward about. Also, historical and technical details have been references from wikipedia, various separate websites, and my knowledge of chemicals and other materials both publicly and unofficially used.

Now, on with the story...