Part 41: Kate and Maho

Year: 2038

Time: 11:09am

Location: Aquarium area, Stratostation, Upper Atmosphere, Earth-Space

Level: Level 2

----------/ \----------

Warning: This part gets intimate so...enjoy :)

----------\ /----------

The three of us were seated on a bench just outside of the Aquarium. Kate was seated between Maho and I.

"Now Maho, please sit down and tell me slowly what you want." Kate said kindly. I could tell she was bottling up at least some of the irritation she felt.

"I want you to kis-"

"No. Tell me your story. Tell me why you want this so badly." Kate cut in.

Maho seemed to be surprised to be asked such a question. She gave up and related things to us.

"Well, first off, I am older than I look."

It turns out that her body had not aged as much as most people due to an illness which caused her to collapse on occasion and she would be stuck in a coma. She would spend a long period recovering in a hospital bed, either reading or sleeping, then she would return and years would have passed.

"I may look 16 but I'm a frisky 21-year-old. Too bad I'm stuck in this body or my breasts would be as big as yours." She poked Kate's chest with a finger.

I was about to strongly protest but Kate shushed me. That was the first time in my life that I have ever been shushed. Kate let Maho poke around a little before asking,

"There's more isn't there? Tell me more."

Maho quelled her curiosity and envy then began, "My childhood boyfriend..." she started to whimper but fought back the tears with a tenacity worthy of my attention.

Kate kindly rubbed her back. "Go on."

"When I got back from the hospital recently I found out that he didn't wait for me. He promised me so much but then...he found some other girl! How could he!?"

Kate continued gently rubbing Maho's back. She was a girl too so she understood.

"He wanted someone who had big breasts, but when I recovered I didn't grow. So-so... when I saw you two I knew I just had to make sure you don't break up the way I did. I just wanted to make sure that no one feels what I felt."

I looked away. I know how that felt. I was old enough to have seen that same heart-broken face on other faces of friends and even on my face a long time ago.

Kate was a little agitated all of a sudden. She asked Maho,

"Do you feel hatred or envy towards women with bigger breasts than yours?"

Maho gazed longingly at Kate's well-endowed chest.

"Hmm, I used to...but for some reason when I saw you I didn't feel jealous. I still want mine to be big too but-"

Kate shushed her by placing a hand on her lips.

"Be happy for who and what you are now. You will change soon. But the only true sign of someone loving you is someone who isn't attracted to your body alone."

Maho thought about about that and seemed to understand.

"Take a look at Alex here..."

I turned around and looked a Kate at the sound of my name.