Chapter 5: Break up with me. Now.

As soon as Phil and Jess got back to their seats, I asked how Lia was, then explained what just happened with Finn and Jack.

"Who does he think he is? Trying to screw things up for me."

"I think Lia's just a bit shaken right now. She said to us that Finn told her he loved her."

I put a hand to my face in response. "I'm going to kill him. He doesn't know what love is."

"They've only kissed once, it's probably just an infatuation." Jess shook her head, and opened her magazine. "I hate you for making me leave though."

I chuckled at her. "I'm sorry."

As soon as our flight was over, I headed down to find my suitcase, and I didn't see Lia or Jack or Finn anywhere, and I felt my chest get tighter as I waited for my girlfriend to arrive. Eventually I saw her coming over, and her expression wasn't showing much. I gave her a worried look.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Lia asked me, slipping her hand in mine, and I nodded stiffly. I saw Finn and Jack heading over to the conveyor belt, looking over at us, and I glared at them.

When Lia took me to the side out of the view of anyone else, she sighed at me. "That was the worst flight ever."

"I know." I pouted, and I bent down to kiss her lips softly, and she leaned away, breathing deeply. 

"Dan...break up with me. Now." She looked away, biting her lip. "I'm messing Finn and Jack around, and messing you around too. You don't deserve this."

I grabbed her face in my hands and forced her lips to mine. When I broke away, I shook my head. "You're crazy, Lia. I wouldn't."

"I think Finn hates you." She whispered.

"He said he's going to try break us up, Lia. I don't want that happening. Please don't let that happen."

"Don't worry." Lia rested a hand on my chest, before hugging me tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I murmured. "Don't ever ask me to break up with you, again. Please."

"Well I couldn't have broken up with you. Not again."

"Come on, let's hope Phil got our suitcases." I took her hand, kissing it quickly before pulling her back to the conveyor belt. "By the way, I think I have every right to rub you infront of their faces, do you have a problem with that?"

Lia smirked at me, before nodding with a sigh. "You are my boyfriend, afterall."

"Heck yeah!" I smiled, waving at Phil and Jess as they waited with our stuff. Lia let go of my hand to grab her suitcase, then she went up onto her tip toes to give me a hug, which I accepted gratefully. 

"I want to go now, I don't want to say goodbye to them." She whispered, and I nodded, letting go of her and grabbing my suitcase before nodding my head at the exit to Phil and Jess. 

"Let's get going. Can we stay in your spare bedroom tonight? It's pretty late and I don't have enough cash on me to get us back home."

Phil and Jess nodded simulatenously. "Sure."

As soon as we arrived at Phil's and Jess's, we left our suitcases downstairs, got changed and ready for bed, then I pulled Lia to their spare bedroom, holding her close as we both drifted off to sleep.

I love writing for this fanfic- you have absolutely no idea! ^_^

Hit 615 subscribers! New chapter at 620, so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

I made a new video and it would mean the world to me if you checked it out! :D It's on my channel, and I carve a pumpkin for the very first time! It was terrifying- I thought I was going to accidentally stab myself haha! Please please please watch it and give it a thumbs up if you like it! ^_^ <3