Chapter 20: Cleaning up.

DAN POV

I groaned as I attempted to clean the black carbon deposits from above the oven, where the smoke destroyed the clean white ceiling. The floor was still damp, but mopping up the leak was the best I could do. I had considered putting a hairdryer to the floor but I could clean the ceiling while it dried.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and I sighed, dropping the item from my one hand to grab my phone from my pocket. I smirked to myself as I saw the text.

Missing you already, loser - L 

Lia you twat - D

Omg Dan quit being a marshmallow - L

How dare you I am a beautiful butterfly- D

Keep telling yourself that you know I like it best when you have a bag on your head ;) - L

:O I'm shocked I thought you loved me - D

Well I don't I'm in love with Carrie now goodbye for good - L

You're at Carries? :D - D

I never said that ;) - L

I chuckled to myself as I found myself on the floor eagerly texting Lia back. With this time apart it was like we were teenagers at high school, unable to freely see each other or live together, so our only form of conversation was by the phone. It was great! I think when I next see her I'll have a difficult job getting my hands off her. 

I picked myself off the floor, getting started on the ceiling again. At least this would make good content for my next YouTube video or Radio show.

LIA'S MOM POV

As I found myself leaving my hotel room in Central London, I got a phone call. I picked up quickly.

"Where shall I meet you?" I asked quickly, and the male voice replied smoothly as he told me the location we were to meet.

It had been a few days since meeting my daughter's boyfriend, so I wanted a little bit of background information on the whole situation. So I hired a personal investigator as soon as Dan left me at the coffee shop, who claimed it wasn't too difficult to find information about them as they were in the public eye. People were constantly tweeting pictures of their whereabouts.

Do I really want my daughter with someone famous? He was bound to have girls throwing themselves at him, he was bound to cheat on my Lia. This would be heartbreaking for Lia. 

I was also concerned about my Jessica, but it wasn't like I could un-marry her from her famous boyfriend. But I still wanted information. I wanted to control them. I've missed this feeling of power with my children.

Sitting in a quiet restaurant, I found myself opposite my friend, James. I've hired James in the past, and with this situation, I was hardly going to use someone I couldn't trust. James was very trustworthy, and this was a family case.

He smirked to himself. "I've compiled quiet a bit of information for you to read through. Social media accounts, videos and rumours." Rumours will be better than nothing.

"Has there been any trouble with him?"

James shrugged his shoulders. "Rumours of break ups, fights amongst others involving Lia..."

"Who are these other boys?"

James flicked through a few sheets of paper before handing me a sheet with a pair of identical twins. I didn't recognise them. "They're called Jack and Finn. There's a website I found that collected a lot of information which I had to go through, but in summary? Lia is very close with the twins. Almost too close. Dan sees them as a threat- Finn in particular, but it seems it is only because Finn leaks more about their personal life than Jack. Lia seems more close to Jack than Finn, from the few days that I've followed her. They run a YouTube channel called Jacksgap."

"Earnings? Previous relationships?"

"More so than Lia's current boyfriend. There isn't much information about previous relationships, but both twins have dated more than Lia's current boyfriend." James nodded.

He knew my situation. Dan was just my way in. I need to get my daughter's back, and I needed to bring them happiness. James handed me some photos. Lia leaving her house with a suitcase, a frown on her face. Dan sitting in front of their door in the rain, crying. He was wearing the same clothes when I met him, so that was the night I called James to do some research. There was a photo of Lia in a coffee shop with a girl with frazzled blonde hair. Another with one of the identical twins. Dan wasn't going to make my Lia happy. I took a look at the files James had. Not with all this pain he brung to her life. I frowned at the screen shot of a teary Lia cuddled with Jack and Finn. I nodded. 

I raised an eyebrow in interest. "I want to meet them."

I feel like it's not even me writing this now...my fingers are tapping away in the mind of a bitchy Mom who needs to stop meddling with her daughters and other people!!! Grr she makes me so annoyed already!

Let me know what you think of this new character! I want to know whether you like the twist in storyline so I know whether to carry on with it more than I expected to :)

New chapter at 730 subscribers!! So subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere