Chapter 4: Flying Home.

"So, anything happen between you and those girls?" I asked the next day on our flight home. Finn cleared his throat, not replying, but Jack shrugged. 

"So you're definitely back with Dan, then?"

I laughed. "I asked you first."

"Yeah." Jack muttered, smirking to himself, then gave me a look. I nodded. 

"Yeah." 

I looked at Finn, who looked buried in what his phone read. 

"Don't you have a girlfriend, Finn?"

Finn looked up, a hard tone to his throat. "No, I don't. But...didn't stop you, did it?"

I felt my eyes narrow at him. "Excuse me?"

Finn put his phone down on his lap, and his jaw tensed. "You...you're back with him after everything that happened? He broke your heart, he was a dick, what the fuck are you on?"

Jack gave me a guilty look. "Sorry Lia. I did try talk to him, but he's pissed off."

"He told you about what happened?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well this flight can't get any longer."

Finn shook his head, pissed off. "Seriously though, why?"

"You all knew it was bound to happen."

Finn scoffed. "We didn't know anything- Lia! Why would you kiss me when it obviously meant nothing to you, and much more to me?"

"Finn it's not like that, so be quiet! Someone might hear you!"

"It's everything that it is, Lia." Finn shook his head, looking hurt. "Sometimes...I wonder what it was like to not live in a life full of lies, having to hide everything from anyone."

"That's what you get for being Finnegan Harries, Finn. You get girls throwing themselves at you, yet all you want is the girl who doesn't." I growled at him, and he looked taken aback.

Finn quickly unbuckled his seat belt, before jumping up and heading straight to the toilets. Jack sighed at me, before taking my hand. 

"Sorry Lia."

"Am I a bad person?" I pouted, and Jack shrugged. "Is it my fault?"

"Just a little bit." Jack smirked, and I put my other hand to my forehead. He took it from my face, smirking, but then became very serious. "I get why Finn is so gutted over you...I mean you are pretty amazing."

"Are you actually kidding me?" I jumped as I saw Finn appear from no where, and I hadn't realised how close a proximity I was to Jack, who quickly let go of my hands. 

"It's not what it looks like." Jack uttered, and Finn shook his head.

"I can't believe you. You knew I was in love with her and you go and do this? Sounds about right, seeing as you're always talking about her." Finn stormed off and I felt my mouth drop open.

"What just happened." I whispered, as Jack groaned, quickly unbuckling his seat belt and running after Finn, who headed to the back of the plane.

DAN POV.

I was pretty gutted to be not with Lia for what now was going to be a boring flight, but I was glad to have my best friend next to me all the same. About half way through the seemingly uneventful flight, I pried my eyes open as I saw Finn looking pretty messed up shaking me awake. I groaned.

"What's going on?"

"Can we talk?"

Jack appeared behind him, and Finn pushed him away.

"Fuck off, mate."

"Finn we need to talk."

"I need to talk to Dan."

"No you don't, Finn."

I put my hands in the air in defeat, before turning to Phil and Jess. "Phil, Jess- fancy swapping with Jack and Finn for a bit? You get better seats."

Jess looked between me and the twins eagerly. "No I think right here is pretty good right now."

Phil rolled his eyes, forcing Jess up. "Sure, Dan. You both go ahead."

Jess groaned as she followed Phil, and Finn sat down next to me, Jack next to him. I gave them a look.

"What do you want?"

"I'm in love with Lia."

I felt my eyes widen, before I uttered out. "Are you serious? You...you're not having her. She's mine."

"Why should you get to enjoy being her boyfriend when you've thrown her about so much? Where were you when you left her in the middle of the street, telling her to walk home in the middle of the night? When you broke up with her for not being fertile? Or other times when you were just being a prick?" I felt my muscles tense up at his words, and I couldn't understand why he waited until now, in a confined space, surrounded by many strangers, to tell me this. I could deal with him outside, with some sort of space between us, not an arm rest. I tried to calm the situation down.

"What are you trying to achieve, Finn? Trying to make me feel guilty for doing all of that? Everyone makes mistakes- you wouldn't even know who she was if she hadn't been my girlfriend first."

"You don't deserve her."

I rolled my eyes at him, before looking at Jack. "What is your purpose here?"

"Finn caught me in an awkward position with Lia...I followed him to explain."

"Did something happen?"

"No, but-"

"-Then I'm tired of this high school drama. Lia is my girlfriend, you both need to get a fucking grip." I shook my head, trying to remain calm as I was on a plane surrounded by people. Currently I wanted to hit something right now. Preferably Finn's face. Saying I didn't deserve her. Rubbing it in my face how much of a shitty boyfriend I am. 

"Soon enough she's going to realise she deserves better." Finn growled, jumping up and climbing over Jack. "I'm going to make sure that happens." 

I raised an eyebrow at him, glaring menacingly at him. "Excuse me? When the fuck did I invite you to intrude in my relationship?"

"Finn you need to get a grip." Jack shook his head, and Finn shook his head. "She's not going to be with you."

"I don't care. As long as she doesn't end up with you." He yelled at me, and I looked around, wanting to dig myself a hole as people around stared at us, and at Finn who was walking away. Jack sighed at me. 

"Control your fucking brother, Jack." I was anxious to talk to Lia after this flight. I hope Finn hadn't shaken her up about taking me back, but I've never seen Finn like this. Guess he cared more about Lia than I realised.

This chapter made me laugh a little bit, mainly how Jess was so keen to watch shiz go down haha! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

New chapter at 615 subscribers, so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere