Chapter 24: Recovery

Mom and Dad weren't mad at me for not telling them what happened straight away. Nor were they mad at Finn. Even if they were, Finn wouldn't have a clue. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders- I didn't have to worry about him alone. 

"We just want to make sure he's okay. That he gets the right help, Jack." Mom reassured me. "Was it....you know who related?" She looked at Finn sadly, squeezing his hand.

I shrugged. "I think it had something to do with his ex- girlfriend too. She's been on his case for ages now and you know how she is with playing with his emotions. She knows how to hurt him and maybe she took it too far this time."

Finn hadn't made much progress, but the doctors told us that he may wake up today or weeks from now. Which meant I couldn't really leave London in case he ended up waking up. I called up Louis and a few other close friends, besides Lia, to tell them the situation. They all told me they'd come visit us in the week so I wouldn't be left alone until they went off to America.

Next thing we had to do was tell Twitter and the people who run VidCon to say that Jacksgap weren't going to VidCon.

I sighed to myself as I typed out a blog post on Tumblr which I'd link to my other social medias, saying how Finn was in a coma from an accident and how as a brother and not just a business partner I would stay next to his bedside until he's better.

Of course, everyone seemed to take it badly, but wished Finn the best. John sounded disappointed, but he had 2 weeks to figure out who to replace me and Finn with. I was surprised to see that Lia hadn't reacted to it- like she hadn't even seen the announcement. I found out why, as Dan tweeted a picture of him and Lia on a plane.

"Surprise holiday for the girlfriend before VidCon!" 

I groaned, but knew it was for the best that he took her away to a place without any Wifi...for a few hours at least. Lia always finds the wifi.

DAN POV

I grinned at Lia as I sent the tweet that we were going on holiday. I knew the whole Finn thing was stressing her out- not knowing how he was or what was going on. So I decided to surprise her to a week away in Greece, and I sneakily turned off the Twitter notifications for Jack and Finn so she wouldn't get an alert if they tweeted.

"You're lucky I had gotten my bikini before otherwise I'd have to get a gross one from the airport!" Lia grinned at me, before kissing me. "I'm such a lucky girl to have you."

"I know you are." I beamed at her, before chuckling. I opened my mouth to ask how she was about the Finn thing, but I didn't want to bring it up. I should be concentrating on her and me and the question that I've been meaning to ask her for a while now.

I wonder what his question is oooooh :O

New chapter at 810 subscribersss and a new video on the way <3 so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere