Chapter 22: Christie.

I was sat a few hours later on Carrie's sofa bed, watching a movie and chatting with Lia. We were barely watching the movie- I was too busy distracting myself with Lia's antics. She was convinced that one of the guys in the movie was from another movie, so was rolling around telling herself she was right when I decided to spoil it for her and tell her she was wrong. This was an hour ago. She is still rolling around.

"He is definitely in it. Definitely." Lia nodded, folding her arms. I chuckled as Carrie came in with some popcorn, sitting down next to me and offering me some popcorn. I grabbed a handful, grinning at her. 

"Who's in what?" Carrie asked, and Lia told her her theory. Carrie grinned wickedly at Lia. "You're wrong!"

Lia groaned loudly. "You're both conspiring against me. I swear down!"

I felt my phone vibrate, so grabbed it, picking up quickly. "Hello?"

"Jack, help. Christie's at the door. She saw me duck from the window. What do I do?" Finn's panicked voice wailed.

I rolled my eyes. "Finn, I'd let her in?"

"I don't want to."

"You have to." I sighed as both girls looked at me curiously. I put my hand on the mic. "Finn's ex is at my door."

"Is he okay?" Lia frowned. Softie. I shrugged.

"Who are you with?" Finn asked me, and I replied.

"Carrie and Lia. We're watching a film."

"Okay." Finn muttered, and I did I thing I probably would have regretted as soon as the words left my mouth.

"Want to come over?"

Lia gave me a weird look, shaking her head slightly. Finn sighed loudly.

"I would, but I'm kinda trapped in the house." Finn muttered, so I sat up.

"Okay. We'll come to you." I stood up, grabbing Carrie's hand and pulling her off the sofa. Carrie grinned as Lia stood up too, walking over to grab her coat. 

"Help me!" Finn yelped, "Stay on the phone, just in case I get murdered. Mom's not in. If she comes back she'll let Christie in. This can't happen. Hurry!" I handed Carrie the phone as I hopped into the front seat of my car as we drove off. 

"Is this your form of an emergency, Finn?" Carrie complained. "I don't think this counts." Carrie hummed. "He hung up on me!"

 "Finn's always been so dramatic." Lia muttered, rolling her eyes, and I smirked at her.

"Hello? I've always been the weirder twin!" I laughed as I continued to drive. "Think you got your twins mixed up, here!"

"True." Lia smirked at me, before distracting herself on her phone. "Dan says 'hi', Carrie."

Carrie yelped. "I want to talk to him, pass me the phone!" 

I chuckled as I sped up, making sure I was careful with the car as I glided between cars to get home quickly. As soon as I arrived, a girl I vaguely recognized was standing outside the door, looking furious. As soon as I stepped out of the car, she burst into tears, running towards me.

"Jack! Finn cheated on me, didn't he? That's why he's not coming out. He text me saying he'll be right out."

"I...er...." I gave Lia and Carrie a panicked look. "Long time no see, Christie."

"You didn't answer the question- Jack!" Christie took a step back, wiping tears from under her eyes. She gave Carrie and Lia a unsure look. "Who are you?"

"YouTube friends." Carrie shrugged. 

Christie sighed loudly. "Great. It's like you all forgot about your friends before you got big, haven't you? You forget the people who you left behind." She gave me an accusing look, and I held my hands out in defense. 

"Christie- no offense but we don't really know each other." I widened my eyes at her to get the point across. She shook her head at me.

"Finn's changed. He needs to take responsibility for the situation he put me in!"

"So have you- what happened to your hair?" The only way I could describe it was a similar colour to Lia's.

"Oh, I needed a change. You like?" Christie asked, and I nodded, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Of course I do. Now would it be okay if I have a conversation with my brother for a bit? He's been acting out a lot recently, hurting more than just you. So if I get to the core of it, it'll probably help you."

Christie nodded. "You're going to VidCon soon, aren't you? Promise me he won't hook up with any other girls there? I don't want him to move on."

I nodded. "I'll try, but if he did maybe he'll realise what he's missing with you. If he doesn't then you've got to move on."

Christie burst into tears again, and I turned around to see that Carrie and Lia had disappeared into the house. I gave Christie a hug. 

"Stay strong, Christie. Break ups are never easy."

"I need to talk to him before I move on."

"Well we need to postpone that for a few days while I get my brother to sort things out with himself."

"Okay..." Christie sighed, and walked off. I slipped inside the house to hear silence, and I jumped up the stairs two at a time and ran to Finn's room, where I choked out a sob.

Finn was lying on the floor, as Lia was trying to resuccitate him. Carrie was on the phone, calling an ambulance. An empty packet of pills were on the floor, next to a bottle of rum. Finn's mobile was on the floor, the screen completely shattered, as if something Finn had read on his phone caused him to do this.

I felt like my throat had closed up, I couldn't speak, or cry. Lia, however, was doing that for me.

"It's all my fault!" Lia sobbed, tears slipping down her face as she pressed her lips to his to give him air. My legs gave way as I watched the one person who has been there for every second of my life slip away from me. 

Before everyone has a go at me for doing this, don't. Just don't :'D You can feel for the characters but please don't start hating on the writer because I write in certain storylines :'D Yes I put in something that the real Finn Harries wouldn't necessarily do, but you know :') In the words of Miley Cyrus...it's our story we can do what we want to xD

When I first drafted this, it felt like I hadn't given away ENOUGH to make you guys realise Finn didn't do what he just did because of Lia :'D BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT! :D I wonder what happened between Finn and Christie?? You won't know until the next chapter....or the next? ;D

New chapter at 765 subscribers! :D so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere