Chapter 31:

Lia POV

I wasn't sure what had happened within the past few weeks, but Dan had been acting extremely suspicious. He'd be constantly stressing out over work and then his phone would start ringing, so he would leave the room in a hurry, answering the call only when I was out of ear shot. A few calls didn't bug me, but when his phone kept buzzing? It started to get on my nerves. I knew I had to figure out what was going on once he immediately ran out of the room when his phone buzzed, only to walk back in, realizing it was 'just Phil.'

Just Phil.

Amazing.

I hadn't spoken to Jack or seen his twin lately. Jack updated his twitter every so often but from Finn? Nothing. 

I felt like everyone was hiding something from me lately. Besides Jess, who wouldn't leave me alone. As her bump expanded like a balloon, she began requiring my full attention, needing help to go to the restroom or get her things. 

Phil apparently was too busy with work to take Jess's pregnancy complains like a man.

"LIA! If you don't help me right now we're going to have a leakage!" Jess called from the living room. I ran over and pulled on her hands to get her standing up before she rushed to my bathroom in a hurry. I heard a screech and a loud groan.

"It feels SO GOOD!" She called through the door, and I giggled, looking up when I saw Dan walk in, keys in one hand, phone in another. A smile played on his lips as he leaned in to give me a kiss.

"Hey babe, if I didn't know any better I would have thought you were cheating on me." He chuckled as Jess gave another loud groan. 

"What if you were the guy I were cheating with?" I leaned closer to him, ready to kiss him again.

"Then I'd be...hold on babe, I got a call."

I crossed my arms as he looked down at his phone. The name 'Helen' popped up on the screen, and my mouth fell open in surprise as I snatched the phone off him.

"Mom has been calling you? I thought you promised you'd stop that!" I felt my eyes begin to water, before Dan pried the phone from my hands. The phone stopped vibrating, and Dan quickly shoved it in his pocket.

"Babe...I should have discussed this with you sooner..."

"I don't want to know." Tears brimmed my eyes as I struck a finger into his chest. Dan grabbed it quickly, shaking his head.

"It's my real estate agent, Li." Dan pulled the puppy dog eyes as he searched mine. "I've been searching for new places to live."

"Are...are you moving out?"

Dan sighed. "Yeah. I mean, we are. Together, if that's alright with you."

I bit my lip. "Why didn't you tell me this before? Couldn't this be something we do together?"

Dan smirked. "I didn't want to add something to your list of things to do. I wanted to see what I could afford, because I want to buy this place for us."

I shook my head. "Dan you've been so busy-"

"-I also want to get a puppy. Or a cat. Or a fish. Something to look after."

"Seriously?" a burst of laughter left my lips, and Dan nodded, lips pressed together fiercely. "Here I've been thinking you're hiding something huge from me and...and you want to get a pet? BABY!" I screeched and jumped into his arms. Dan chuckled as he spun me around, dropping me when Jess screamed for me to help her up from the toilet.

"You do realize Phil needs to be aware that he needs to be here." I babbled as I rushed over to Jess, who a minute later clutched her stomach and sent a glare to Dan.

"My husband is busy providing for the family, thanks." Jess shook her head as she went over to the couch again. "My feet hurt."

"Speaking of family, we had to cancel our vidcon plans because we didn't want to leave you about to pop while we had fun in America." I folded my arms and rolled my eyes at Dan, who gave me a cute smirk. 

"Can I cook here? Or is that not okay?"

"I barely see you anymore, you're staying here whether you like it or not." I ordered with a smile. "You might want to get back to Helen, though."

Dan's eyes widened. "Right." He turned around to walk out of the room, before laughing, turning back around then sitting next to Jess on the couch. I tried to follow what he was talking to his real estate agent about, but his end involved many 'okay', 'hm' and 'alright's, so I got bored. I went onto my twitter and started scrolling. 

My phone began to buzz, and I was surprised to see Rebecca Harries number pop up. I looked around, before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lia? How are things?"

I cleared my throat. "Er, going okay thanks, how is back home? Is Finn doing okay?"

"He's still not awake yet, but he's stable so I guess it could be worse...I just wondered if you wanted to catch up. I know you were close to my boys and I just wanted to ask you a few things."

"Er...Rebecca...Jack told me Finn was okay weeks ago? He lied to me?" I tried to keep my voice low even though I was about to burst into tears. Jack lied to me about Finn being okay. He was far from it.

"Oh, honey...I didn't realize." She mumbled from the other end. "Meet me tomorrow at the house? Jack won't be in, he's in his office in London working on a project with his friends. Emmy will be here but we really need to discuss what happened."

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow at noon." 

Hi everyone! :D New chapter at 950 subscribers? :P www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

I know I've been recently making quite a few new fanfictions, but I've recently written a Harry Styles fanfiction which I think I'm going to release once this fanfiction is finished. I know I used to always say 'eww 1D fanfics' but you know what? Once I finished reading youtuber fanfictions, I had to go somewhere xD nobody is writing enough youtuber fanfictions or I spend way too much time reading stuff on wattpad xD you guys should see my library xD its FULL of fanfictions and I just realised loads of great writers write 1D fics. Cause there's like 5 of them and 4 of 5SOS which means more people to write about and this makes me happy :D

So if you're writing anything LET ME KNOW :D I tend to be a ghost reader lol i'm sorry but I do read them lol I have over 300 fanfics in my library lol xD

goodnight my loveliesss <3