Chapter 15: Moving On.

FINN POV.

It's been a few days since we got that call from the hospital.

A few days since I last saw Lia.

A few days since the pinkness from Lia's slap to my face faded away.

Why did she slap me? Guess. 

I don't know why I turn into this person around her. She's brought out the fun loving, happy Finn when we're good. But when we're bad, I turn into someone even I hate.

So I pulled out a few sensitive topics in our 'conversation' while Mom spoke to the doctor when we arrived at the hospital. Lia was obviously shocked and feeling vulnerable, and while she waited for Dan to pick her up, I had intervened. 

So she slapped me. Pretty hard. I remember tears running down her face as the things I had been holding back for weeks came at her at a high velocity. I could tell Mom was trying to avoid me as I sat in silence for a few more hours, constantly putting a hand to my cheek as it slowly swelled. 

Jack tried to get something out of me, but I felt too ashamed to admit what happened. How I threw every weakness Lia had in her face. How I loved her for it, that Dan would never appreciate her for who she truly is.

The same old shit I usually came up with. Same old, same old. 

Got the same reaction out of her every time, though.

At least I know part of her cares, if she reacts.

I think the time to move on would be when she stops caring, stops replying to my actions.

Maybe that's why my actions get more out of character every time. 

I lay in bed, fiddling with my phone. Lia hasn't tweeted since Dan's recent live show, but everyone knew about Jack getting attacked. I'm surprised nobody who recognized us saw me and Lia arguing. I wasn't thinking very straight, but then again the hall we were in was pretty deserted.

I stared at her last tweet, frowning to myself.

Just found this cute dress for my god daughter to wear! Dan was hoping there was something in black.

Attached was a baby purple outfit, Dan holding it out in front of him pouting.

 Stupid Dan. 

I suddenly let go of my phone in shock, causing it to land on my face as I saw a familiar name pop on my screen.

Christie. (A/N: was gonna call her Jessica for some reason, I don't know who Finn's dated irl but then I was like DUH Jess is Lia's sister you idiot xD)

I grabbed my phone, looking at it thoughtfully, sighing quietly as her name disappeared. 

I wasn't ready to confront that situation yet. I've been trying to keep my head down, a low profile about the whole me and Christie situation, considering the Lia situation and the fact I don't want to admit to her what happened.

She'd kill me.

Put my head on a stick.

I sighed as the began to call again, and I put the phone on my table, 

"Stop being a pussy, Finn." Jack stuck his head into my room and I growled at him, throwing the nearest thing I could grab at him. The pillow didn't even touch him. He smirked at me.

"Get out of my room, Jack."

"Christie stopped by earlier. I told her you weren't in but to come by again later."

"Why did you do that?"

"I can think of a few reasons, Finn." Jack rolled his eyes, leaving to go to his room. "I'm going out to see Lia."

"Did you have to add that bit, Jack?" I yelled at him from my bed, anger tainting my logical reasoning.

"Just making the point that when you act like a dick, the people you love run away from you."

"Kindly fuck off, Jack. You're such a prick."

"I enjoy seeing you suffer." Jack grinned, then tried to do a menacing laugh. "But seriously, mate. Sort yourself out, yeah? Start with her." He pointed to the photo on my dressing table of me and Christie. I shook my head at him as he walked off.

New chapter at 680 subscribers, so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere