ch.3

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

After Lau gets up getting dressed I slip into my room getting my traditional jewelry. I go check on Lau seeing him so adorable and sexy.

 I go check on Lau seeing him so adorable and sexy

^imagine with ears and tail 😍

"God you're gorgeous." I say without thinking. He jumps a bit not knowing I was there before looking down.

"Really?" He asks tugging on his shirt.

"Always." I pull him close placing my hands on his hips as he continues to look down.

"Kitten you're never not beautiful. You're the greatest thing I've ever seen." He slowly brings his head up with a smile on his face, bringing his arms to my neck, leaning in for a kiss. After a very soft kiss he leans his head on my shoulder as I rub his back, feeling the tension just from the thought of going outside.

"Its going to be ok kitten I promise." He nods sighing into my neck. My poor baby. I can't believe he's this scared. He's never scared.

"Let's go kitten." I take his hand, kissing the back, before heading out the door. We decided on going to the mall so I took him into his favorite clothing store. Naturally he would take off but today he was tagging close behind refusing to release my hand.

"You're alright kitten. Now go shop. I'll buy whatever you want just go look."

"You'll stay close right?"

"Of course now go." Finally releasing his death grip on my hand he went and looked for clothes. After a good fifteen minutes I had to use the bathroom. I went to find Lau but couldn't. Thinking he was in a dressing room, I quickly went off to find a bathroom. About five minutes later I went back to the shop to see Lau sitting outside the shop doors crying hard. He was curled up beside a bench with his knees in his chest. I saw a couple people laugh at him and my heart broke.

"Oh my gosh, kitten you ok?" I ask running toward him. He looked up at me and reached for me. I sat down and pulled him into my lap. I brushed my hand through his hair as he tried to speak.

"I-i...y-you s-s-said you'd s-stay with me!!" He cried gripping the front of my shirt. I ignore the looks I got as I comforted my kitten. I swallowed my guilt for leaving him and not making better effort to find him.

"Shhhh kitten shhh." I whispered stroking his hair.

"I'm sorry. I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't find you to tell you. I'm really sorry baby." I apologized as he quietly sobbed into my neck.