ch.15

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

I got to the hotel and kitten was still asleep. I ended up parked on the side instead of out front like I'd wanted but all is well. I rubbed his cheek before getting out of the car. I go inside being greeted by a lovely neko girl who comes up to my waist at the front desk.

"Hi!" She's chipper.

"Hello." I smile.

"Are you on our list?" She chimes as I look around and this place is filled with colorfulness, perfect.

"Yes. I thinks its under Larry or Bourgeois I'm not sure." She giggles before typing away giving me our room key and a list of times the spas and other thing are. I thank her before heading out to my car seeing at least ten people banging on my car yelling insults.

"HEY!" I yell running to the car. They look up before running off laughing. Angry, I unlock the car to see my baby covering his ears whining and crying.

"Kitten." I say quietly as he looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"W-where are we?" He asks and my heart breaks. I wanted this to be a great experience and his first impression is terrifying.

"We're um...at the surprise." Suddenly I see his expression goes from scared to excited and I smile.

"Really!" He asks looking around. He wipes his face and smiles.

"Yes. You wanna help me get our stuff."

"Sure!" He hops out the car getting his suitcases as I get mine and I lead him to the building. We walk inside and he stops and looks around. He gets giddy when we hear something.

"You're tall." A small male voice pipes outta no where. We both jump before looking down at a 5'4 boy with brown ears and tail and a big smile.

He extends his hand out for me and kitten

"Hi I'm Tony." We shake his hand and introduce ourselves.

"I'm Larry, this is my twin laurent."

"Sweet names."

"Thanks." Kitten speaks.

"Why are you so tall?" Before we could answer a deep voice booms through the lobby.

"TONY!"

"Uh oh." The small boy squeaks. A big man walks through the lobby and grips the boy by his arm.

"What the hell did I tell you about leaving without permission?" He looks up seeing us before his grip loosens a little.

"May I help you?" The mans says as if I'm suppose to cower away. Kitten moved a little behind me not wanting to get in trouble.

"I believe I was standing here minding my own business so it should be may I help you?" He scoffed pulling the small boy behind him. Tony turns and waves before drug off.