ch.40

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I love Larry. He's trying so hard to keep me happy. Right now I'm sitting on the floor in between his legs watching tv. I had my paci and souris, leaning against Larry as he circled his arms around my waist. I got to thinking about if I do get pregnant and how amazing that would be but suddenly I had an awful thought. That doctor. I don't want him near my kids. The more I thought the sadder I got. I turned around sitting on my knees between Larry's legs.

"Daddy!" He looked at my confused.

"What's the matter baby?"

"Wh-what about the mean doctor?"

"What are you talking about kitten?"

"What if we have a baby. I don't want them near him. I'm scared Larry." He got up on the couch picking me up. I straddled his lap as he picked up the phone and called someone. I just watched sucking on my paci.

"Hey it's Larry...I'm doing good how about you?...wonderful anyway I called because I think we're ready...alright see you then bye."

"What was that?" I asked.

"That baby, was us heading to the police department with our lawyer to give them all the info they need to put what's-his-face in prison." I smiled hard.

"We going tomorrow?"

"Next week baby." I nodded.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too. You want lunch?"

"Yes pwease."

"What do you want?"

"Grilled cheese." He laughed.

"Alright." He got up setting me on the couch. I curled into a ball laying on the couch watching tv. I guess I fell asleep because I was startled by Larry picking me up.

"Daddy?"

"Lunch is ready baby." I nodded. He sat me down to eat while he fixes his. I had a grilled cheese cut in half to make triangles and some chips. I ate a chip looking at my sandwich and got upset. 

"Daddy!"

"What baby?"

"There's no ham on this!" I got upset and l pushed my plate back.

"I'm sorry baby. Just eat it and next time I'll put ham on it."

"No."

"Yes. I've done made mine and I'm not making one just for you."

"But daddy-"

"Laurent I said no now eat." I dropped my head.  He said my name that means he's mad. I ate slowly until my plate was takin away.

"Hey!" I looked up seeing Larry had put my plate on top of his.

"Come here baby." I got up sitting in his lap. He picked up a sandwich slice holding it up to my face.

"Take a bite." I went to grab it but he pulled it away.

"Bite." He said. I leaned forward taking a bite as he pulled it back stringing cheese with it. I chewed as he took a bite of my sandwich. We went back and forth until my food was gone.

"Daddy's so proud you finished your food." He says rubbing my side. 

"You ate most of it." I said a little snippy.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I made you mad." I whispered.

"When?"