ch. 5

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I woke a few hours later alone in my bed. The storm had reduced to rain but I didn't feel safe. I went to find Larry stopping outside his room when I heard him talking. I cracked open his door noticing him on his phone but his back to me.

"Well of course he doesn't know...why would I tell him?...yes I understand...I love you too...see you soon...bye." I stood outside his door highly confused. Who's he seeing and who doesn't know? I hear Larry get up so I went back to our room curling into a ball waiting for him to come inside. When he walks in I pout holding my arms out like I want him to hold me. He walks over and pulls me up into his lap.

"Well hello sleepy head."

"Hi." I giggled. I pressed my lips against his wanting to feel him. Our lips moved in sync and I moaned. Gosh I loved his lips. He pulled back and I whined.

"Shh kitten." He says giving me a peck.

"Now there's no more thunder so you feeling any better?"

"Yeah." I say with a small smile.

"I'm sorry I freaked. I just got scared." I say laying on his shoulder.

"No you're fine kitten. Now if you had told me I could've prepared better."

"I know. I was just scared you'd call me a baby or something." I say sitting back up twiddling with my tail.

"Aww kitten." He says lifting up my head to look him in the eyes.

"I would never. You're to special to me." He says pulling me into a deep kiss. Our tongues tangle in a small fight of dominance, Larry winning. His tongue explores my mouth as I let him until we were suddenly interrupted.

"What the hell is going on?" A French accent was heard ringing a familiarity. When we look we see our mother standing in our doorway with a shocked and disgusted look on her face.

"Is this what you meant when you said you were fine?" I looked down in shame burying my head in Larrys shoulder beginning to cry. I let go of my tail as it droops to the floor, my ears flat against my head and my hands playing with the hem of Larrys shirt. Larry holds me close whispering in my ear that everything's going to be fine.

"Mami please don't be mad." He pleads.

"We were going to tell you. That's why I called. I was going to tell Lau I wanted to tell you before you showed up. I wasn't going to mention your visit and just make one big surprise." As he speaks I grip his shirt tighter beginning to shake. What if she hates us? What if she disowns us? Would Larry still love me or would he blame me? All my thoughts ended when mami spoke again.

"I'm not mad." She sighed.

"I guess I should've seen it coming. I just shocked is all. I'll have to get use to the thought of my twin babies being together." When she finishes I feel the bed sink beside me and Larry and a hand in my hair.

"S'il vous plaît ne pleure pas ma maman chérie vous aime . Je suis désolé, je vous fait peur. (Please don't cry my darling mommy loves you. I'm sorry i scared you.)" I lift my head looking at mami seeing her face change to one of guilt as she sees the tears running down my face.

"Y-you still love me?" I say causing more tears to run down.

"Yes my dear." She says pressing a kiss to my forehead. I laid my head back on Larry's shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"I told you everything would be fine." He whispers. I nodded still feeling upset.

"Kitten look at me." He says in a slightly stern voice. I leaned back and looked at him.

"Take a deep breath. Everything's alright." He says wiping my eyes keeping a tight grip around my waist. I nodded feeling slightly embarrassed.

"How about I make you boys some lunch hmm?" Mami says.

"No mami you're in our home we cook."

"No no you need to take care of Lau. I'll make a nice warm lunch." She says patting my thigh going to the kitchen. I give her a small smile before looking up at Larry.

"You ok kitten?"

"Yea." I say looking down again.

"Kitten." He says sternly.

"What?" I say playing with his shirt.

"Look at me." I slowly look up.

"Why you so shy baby?" He asks moving my twists out of my face. I shrug.

"She saw us kissing Larry." I say in a very soft voice.

"I know pumpkin but she's ok with it. She's just gotta think about it that's all. I promise everything will be alright." He says looking deep into my eyes.

"Boys lunch is ready!" Mami yells from downstairs.

"Come on kitten let's go eat." He says patting my butt. I snuggle in closer to him giggling a little.

"Kitten get up."

"Nooo." I say in a whiny voice.

"Kitten." He says in his scary voice making me whimper.

"Carry me please?" I ask putting on my best pout. He sighs giving me a small grin.

"Fine but don't think you can get away being a bratty kitten just cause mami's here." I giggle nodding my head as he stands up carrying me on one hip, my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, head on his shoulder, and tail wrapped around his leg. We walk into the kitchen, mami laughing a bit.

"Is he always this clingy?" She teased poking my sides making me laugh. I wiggled away from her fingers.

"Pretty much." Larry says putting me down. I instantly pout holding my arms out wanting to stay in his arms.

"Not now kitten I've gotta help mami fix our plates."

"B-but..." I start before getting a look telling me to behave. I look down finding a seat and waiting for Larry to come back. A few minutes later there's a hand in my hair.

"Baby you ok?" He asks tilting my head up to look at him.

"I-i just wanna stay close to you that's all." I say getting a little sad.

"Aww kitten. I'm here." He says sitting down beside me pulling my chair close to his. I lean on his shoulder while he sets our plates down. I ask him to feed me which earn a kiss.

"Sure baby." He begins to feed me just as mami sat down.

"Lau can't you feed yourself?" She asks making me feel kinda bad.

"Y-yes."

"Then do it. Quit acting like a baby." She says. I begin to tear up looking away so she doesn't see but Larry does.

"Mami I don't mind feeding him."

"You need to concentrate on you eating not him. Now both of you eat."

"Yes ma'am." We say in unison. Tears slowly make there way down my face as I feed myself. Call me spoiled but I loved when Larry babied me. I felt loved and now mami is taking it away and it hurts. Suddenly I feel a hand on my face and I flinch only to realize its Larry.

"Shh kitten I'm still here." He whispers in my ear so mami can't hear. He kisses my neck a little helping me calm down before holding my hand under the table rubbing the back with his thumb.

"Oh boys, I'm gonna be staying here for the next few weeks. I hope you don't mind." My heart shattered. All I can think is...this is gonna be a long few weeks.

Voilà
I hope it doesn't suck.
Love you.
Vote
Comment