ch.43

Sorry for any mistakes.

Larry's POV:

Kitten had fallen asleep before Tristan got here but soon the door opened and in he came, medical kit and all.

"Hey Larry."

"Hey Tristan. I'm glad you could make it. This is seriously bugging me." I say as I scoop kitten into my lap.

"What's going on?"

"He's running a fever, he's throwing up, he's tired."

"Oh goodness."

"Yea it's scary." Soon he began to wiggle and I knew he was waking up. He sat up rubbing his eyes not noticing Tristans prescence.

"Daddy?"

"What baby?"

"My tummy hurt." He whined laying against my shoulder.

"Pumpkin Tristans here to check you out." He sat up looking over at him and waved sheepishly.

"Hello sweetie."

"Hi." He said looking down.

"Tr-Tristan?"

"Yes honey?" He said going through his bag.

"I'm sorry for how I acted last time." I smiled slightly as he said this. I wasn't expecting him to apologize.

"Its ok. Now tell me what's wrong." Tristan opened his arms and kitten slowly crawled into his lap.

"I no feel good." He said looking at him with big sad eyes. He's the cutest thing. I can't believe I hurt him so much.

"Does anything hurt?"

"My tummy."

"Can you lift your shirt buddy?"

"Wh-why?" He looked scared.

"I wanna check your stomach. I just wanna
see where it hurts specifically."

"O-ok." Kitten lifted his shirt and Tristan placed his hand on kittens back while his other softly pressed different spots on his stomach. He'd wince a few times but seemed rather ok.

"That seems good." He got out a thermometer and a stethoscope.

"Put down your shirt." Kitten did so looking nervous. He poked the thermometer and stethoscope.

"What are these?"

"This is the latest thermometer and this is a stethoscope. It listens to your heart beat. Now I'll need you really still so I can do this ok?" Kitten nodded. Tristan put on the stethoscope and placed the end on kittens chest. He listened for a minute, even placing it on his stomach. He then checked his temp which was unfortunately 100.2.

"His breathing sounds good and his stomach doesn't seem like the problem. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure. Kitten stay on the couch daddy be right back."

"Tristan?" Kitten whispered.

"Yes?"

"Can I play with the...stefacope?" I laughed.

"You're too much baby." He blushed and looked sad. I suddenly realized he seriously had trouble saying that and I felt bad.

"My poor baby. I think Tristan will let you play with it?" He nodded and kitten smiled after he got the device. Me and Tristan walked into the kitchen.

"Can he get pregnant?" I nodded.

"You might wanna have him checked." I was confused.

"Why?"