ch.2

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

I woke up fairly early this morning looking over to see Lau curled up in a ball on the other side of the bed. He's beyond adorable and I question why he never told me about this before. I gently reach over and rub down his back feeling his ribs and spine under his shirt. He's so skinny. I know we're really skinny anyway but this doesn't feel healthy. My poor kitten. I roll over pulling him against me softly, feeling him squirm a bit before getting comfy again. I brush my hand through his hair down his body resting on his hip. His tail slightly thumping against the mattress. I lightly grab it having it tangle between my fingers. His tail is pretty long, I mean it touches the floor. He squirms again turning over burying his face into my neck whining a little.

"Larry?" He whispers.

"Yes kitten."

"Good morning." He giggles. I lean back a bit looking into his giant brown eyes.

"Morning." I say kissing him softly. He really has the softest lips. I pull away only to have him hide in my chest. I lightly pull his hair before asking if he wants to get up and was answered by a quick no.

"Come on kitten we gotta get up."

"But why?" He whines.

"Well you gotta eat and I don't wanna be inside all day." He sits up in a panic.

"I can't go out Larry. Someone could see me."

"Baby come on. It'll be fine. No one will bother you I promise." He looked so nervous and I felt bad. I pulled him in for a hug feeling him shake.

"You're ok kitten." He nods leaning against me. I feel bad for my baby. He's so scared people will judge him or something which makes me wonder if its happened before.

"Kitten you want me to make breakfast?"

"Yes." He says quietly.

"Ok you stay in bed and I'll bring it up to you. Breakfast in bed!" He grinned and I felt happier then headed towards the kitchen. Thankful he didn't follow, I quickly pulled out my phone and called mami.

"Hello my son."

"Hello mami. I gotta question."

"What is it? Is everything alright?"

"Kinda. Why won't Laurent leave the house? He's scared mami. I don't know what to do?"

"Oh my. Baby I'm not sure what you could do either. Your brother's highly sensitive about his appearance. Maybe find a way to make him happy about himself."

"Oki mami I'll try. It just hurts he doesn't see how beautiful he is."

"I know baby. Now is there anything else?"

"No mami that's all. Thank you."

"You're welcome." I hung up still unsure of why my baby hates himself. I get breakfast done and bring it upstairs to an empty bed.

"Baby?" I looked around finding the bathroom door closed.

"Kitten?" I push my ear against the door hearing small sobs and my heart broke. I turned the nob, lightly glad it wasn't locked. I opened the door to see Lau curled up in the tub.

"Oh my. Kitten what's wrong?" I walk towards him lifting him out of the tub. Carrying him to the bed, I sit him down on the bed while I kneel between his legs on the floor.

"Lau baby what's wrong?" He just kept crying and my heart was hurting.

"Please baby talk to me."

"A-am I *hiccup* c-c-cute?"

"Hundred percent baby. Why wouldn't you be?" He went to talk again but I made him calm down so I could completely understand him.

"Do um...Do you really think I'm cute?"

"All the time kitten. All the time. I've never thought you weren't."

"You sure?"

"Yes kitten. I'm really sure. I love you with all my heart and nothing can change that." I say sitting beside him pulling him into my lap, hugging him close.

"You're my beautiful, wonderful, kitten. I will always love you." I whisper as he curls up under my chin. His trembles tend to calm and his breathing more normal. I take one hand and tangle it in his hair, the other on his lower back pulling him as close as possible.

"You ready to eat?" I ask after I feel his breathing slow down. I feel a sly nod and pull the food tray closer picking up a forkful and bringing it to his extremely pouty lips.

"Come on kitten eat." He slightly parted his mouth allowing me to feed him. After making him finish the whole plate, he settles back under my chin.

"How you feeling kitten?"

"A little better."

"Tell me what's wrong baby. I can't live without knowing you're ok."

"I don't know. I know you say I'm cute and perfect but I feel different. I feel people think I'm a freak and I don't want that Larry. I want to feel normal. I want them to see me how I was."

"Kitten you're totally normal. There's nothing different about you. Sure you got cat ears and a tail. That shouldn't make you different."

"I guess." He says playing with the end of his tail. I plant kisses all over his face, lips, and neck hearing him giggle slightly.

"That's my kitten. Now come on get dressed, we're going to go out." As soon as the words left my mouth he started fighting me and tearing up again. I've never seen him get so upset over leaving the house.

"No. Please don't make me go." He cried trying to get out of my lap. I tightened my arms around him.

"Baby please calm down." I coo. He pushed and fights until all resilience faltered.

"Please." He whispered gripping my shirt. He cried into my chest for a good minute while I rubbed his back.

"Come on. If anything happens I promise I'll make it up to you. I'm not gonna let somebody pick up on my sweet kitten. Let's go out and have fun. I promise it'll be ok." After getting a small nod I grinned.

"Good. Now please, let's get dressed." He gave me a gentle kiss before sliding out of my lap. He scurried off to find some clothes making me smile. I wondered how today would go and if I would be able to handle it.

So there's this.
Vote
Comment
Love you