ch.8

Sorry for any mistakes.

Lau's POV:

"Fuck me." I said in the neediest tone I could muster. Larry looked at me in shock before smirking.

"No." Now I was shocked. He turned me down. I was sad and angry at the same time.

"B-but why not?"

"Because...bad boys don't get what they want." He says rubbing my still sore ass. I look down beginning to cry.

"Larry please!" I begged burying my head in his shoulder.

"I need you." I say praying he'll give in.

"No kitten you'll just have to wait til I'm done cleaning." I sniffle as he gently rubs my back. He picks me up, my legs wrapping around him, as he walks to our bedroom. I get excited til he puts me down on the bed giving me a stern look.

"You stay here and wait for me to come back. If you're a good kitten I'll give you whatever you want." He says rubbing up and down my thighs. I nod earning a kiss and a light squeeze on my dick making me jump a bit. He smirks before heading back to clean. I laid in bed for thirty minutes before quietly checking on Larry seeing him beginning to clean the kitchen and that will take ages because he's picky about his kitchen. I rush back to our room my need taking over. I'm going to do something I haven't done in years. Getting undressed I realize my entire body is overly sensitive and I'm highly impatient. I take a deep breath climbing in the middle of the bed on all fours before resting my head on a pillow, spreading my legs and plunging my own tail into my ass. A long gasp escapes my lips as the feeling is just way to good. I'd done this before years ago when I would dream of getting fucked by Larry. Slowly my tail begins to move in and out finding my prostate and brushing against it ever so often. I clench and a huge wave of pleasure shoots through my body making me moan loud and I hope Larry doesn't hear. Soon the slow pace isn't good enough and my tail begins to move faster making me grip the sheets. I moan into the pillow, biting it every now and then when the pleasure becomes to much. My tail soon gets a mind of its own as it plunges deeper inside making a load moan erupt from my throat and my vision to blur. I'm in heaven and close to cumming. My tail moves even faster and being so deep I lose my mind until suddenly my tail is jerked out of my ass and a hard slap is placed on it. I jump looking back as best as possible seeing Larry has a tight grip on my tail.

"What the hell did I tell you?" Him squeezing my tail to keep me from moving is just as pleasurable as anything. My tail and ears have always been so sensitive when I get turned on. I remember vaguely reading before Larry interrupted that rubbing the tail and ears of an in heat neko will feel just as pleasureable as sex itself. I moan loudly the tighter his grip gets. He leans close to my ear making me shiver.

"You've been a naughty kitten haven't you?" He asks in a deep growl.

"Mmm yes." I moan gripping my pillow.

"What happens to naughty kittens?"

"Th-they get punished." I say when I feel one of his fingers rub my hole.

"Don't move." He says before releasing my tail. I curl my tail against my lower back, nervous for his return. I bite my lip as I worry for what he comes back with. Soon he's back and I feel a finger tracing up my spine making me shiver. He grips my tail again pulling it making my ass go a little higher in the air before tying it to the headboard. How he does so I will never understand.

"Wait...what are you doing?" I ask kinda scared.

"I'm punishing you kitten." He says kissing my neck. He then tied my hands to the headboard as well deeming me helpless to anything he wants to do to me. Once again I feel a finger rubbing my hole and I moan in need.