ch.17

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

I smile.

"You really want to go?"

"Of course baby. Yes having a friend is wonderful but you're my world Larry. No one else will ever hold me like you do, or love me the way you do. I'm sorry if I made you doubt that." My smile gets bigger as I rest my head on his shoulder still straddling his lap. I can now see why he likes me holding him.

"Now stay here I'm gonna go tell Tony." He puts me on the bed giving me a kiss before heading off to the boy's room. Coming back shortly he sits beside me.

"He said he understood and the toys can wait til later." I lay my head in his lap fiddling with his tail as he plays with my hair.

"I'm thinking of taking my twists out. What do you think?" He asks.

"Whatever makes you happy kitten." I say dosing off to his wonderful scalp massage.

"What time are the reservations?"

"About tenish. Why?"

"Because its around seven and you're falling asleep again." He laughed.

"Well set an alarm and we'll take a nap." I offered. He seemed to agree setting an alarm and laying down.

"You want me to hold you?" He asked. If I wasn't so in the feels I'd of hit him thinking he was making fun of me but he seemed very genuine so I nodded and curled my self into him falling asleep.

Lau's POV:

I can't believe I made him cry. I'm so mad at myself. I look at his peaceful form curled up against me and sigh. How could I have not noticed? I kiss his forehead before allowing myself to sleep. I'm awoken by my alarm and I reach to shut it off gently shaking Larry.

"Larry...its time to get up." He stirs looking up at me with happy eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Nine."

"Ok." He says getting up and heading to the bathroom. About five minutes later he comes out and his eyes seem a little puffy.

"Larry you ok?"

"I'm fine kitten." He says with a big smile and I know he's perfectly fine.

"You ready to go?"

"I guess." I say not really knowing where we're going.

"Alright then let's go." He says heading to the door.

"Larry?"

"What?"

"Carry meeeee!" I whine as he turns around with the straightest face. I squirm a little not liking his look.

"Please." He slowly walks over.

"No."

"B-but..."

"I said no." I look down.

"Ok." He grabs my hand and we walk out to the car.

"Where are we going?"

"Its another surprise."

"Oh." I'm a little upset he didn't carry me out. I wonder if I made him mad.

"I'm not mad kitten." He says and I look over confused.

"You said that out loud."

"Oh. Then why didn't you carry me?"

"I wanted to see how you'd react. I wasn't expecting you to be this sad. I'm sorry baby."

"Its ok." He grabs my hand and rubs the back before bringing it to his lips placing a small kiss to it.