ch.19

Sorry for any mistakes.

Larry's POV:

I woke up from our nap with kitten curled up into me. He seemed so peaceful and cute I felt bad for waking him up.

"Baby." I cooed in his ear watching him wiggle a little.

"Kitten baby wake up." He groaned in his sleep letting me know just how tired he is.

"I know baby but you don't wanna miss dinner do ya?" I ask rubbing his side.

"No." His tiny voice says.

"Then lets get up ok?" He nodded but never unburried himself. I lifted him into my lap noticing the way he cuddles in as if he's cold.

"Kitten..."

"Hmm." He moans never opening his eyes.

"Honey you gotta open your eyes."

"I don't wanna." He mumbles into my chest.

"Kitten." I say in a stern voice. His eyes flutter a bit before looking up with a small pout.

"There's those pretty eyes." I say kissing his forehead. He blushes a bit before stretching.

"Larry?" He asks fiddling with my shirt.

"Yes baby?"

"Would um...would you ever call me a slut?" He says with sadness evident in his eyes.

"No kitten. Not unless you'd ever want me."

"I don't. It's just James calls me that and other things and I just wanted to know if you ever would."

"Well James is an ignorant asshole so don't ever listen to what he says." He nods laying on my shoulder.

"Baby don't be sad. We got a dinner to get to so smile for me?" He smiled big and I knew he was happy.

"You ready to go?"

"Yea. And Larry?"

"What kitten?"

"Can you carry me all day?"

"Maybe not all day but sure honey."

"I like it when you call me honey."

"Good." I gave him a small kiss, picked him up and met Sam outside the hotel. He rented a car and I noticed his dad came with. I told kitten to get in the car but he clung to me.

"May I ask why your dad is here?"

"Um he kinda wanted to take just me and Tony but tony begged for Laurent to come so he made y'all an exception and invited you."

"Oh. Well I guess if he's paying." We both laughed then got in the car, Tony in the floor by Sam's feet and kitten curled up in my lap while James drove. Kitten kept looking up at me as if he had a question.

"What the matter baby?"

"Um I...I just wanted to know why he's at Sam's feet?" He asked. Eyes begging not to be in trouble. I smiled and he calmed a bit.

"He's like that because that's his place, below us. You should be there too." James announced from the front seat and kittens eyes got glossy.

"No...no...what'd I tell you?" I whispered in his ear rubbing his thighs.

"To ignore him." He says as one single tear escapes. I wipe it off when Sam speaks softly.

"Laurent just ignore him. He's different minded than we are but in his presence Tony will be a tad different. You don't have to listen to him at all." Kitten nodded and I wrapped my arms around his waist as he buried into my chest seeking comfort. Arriving at the restaurant I notice its like a fancier version of olive garden and I knew kitten would be excited. He loves him some pasta. Getting out I had to talk him into walking in by himself but he still clung to me. We go and sit down ordering our drinks when a hand is sitting upon my shoulder and the manicured fingers tell me who it is.