ch. 28

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

"And just what do you think you're doing?" I ask with a grin.

"U-um." He says blushing hard. He looks away and tried to cover up his obvious erection.

"I-i...y-you...nnnnn." He whined lifting his arms wanting me to pick him up. I walk over picking him up my hands cupping his ass. His hands are on my chest and he has a
guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry Larry."

"Don't be." I say moving one of my hands and I grip his dick.

"Ah!" He moans his hands twisting in my shirt. He bites his lip, his eyes pleading me to do something.

"Whacha want kitten?" I ask rubbing him through his pants.

"Mmm Larry please." He whines thrusting into my hand.

"Tell me what you want."

"C-can you um..." He moans and looks down.

"Can I what?" I say squeezing a little.

"Ah! Fuck! Suck me. Suck me please." He begs biting his lip.

"Coming right up." I carry him into the bedroom laying him on the bed. He quickly begins to wiggle out of his pants.

"Eager much?" I ask helping him with his pants.

"Larry hurry its starting to hurt." He whispers pulling me into a kiss.

"My poor kitten." I tease biting and pulling his lower lip pulling a whimper from him. I kiss down his neck finding his sweet spot and marking it as he throws his head back.

"Larry please!" He says tangling his hands in my hair.

"Ok baby. Ok." I say giving him another kiss before descending down his body hearing his soft little moans. I get to the waistband on his underwear kissing just above it. I moved my hands up his thighs and into the legs of his boxers watching him writhe in pleasure.

"Fuck Larry please it hurts."

"I'm sorry baby. I'll help." I say pulling off his underwear as his erection smacks against his stomach. Its full, thick and it does seem painful.

"My poor little kitten." I say just before I lick a stripe from base to tip and watch as he shivers. His ears are a flicking mess, his tail curling and uncurling. I suck the tip into my mouth and we make eye contact. I take my hand and wrap it around his length slowly stroking as I suck on his tip. His hands twist in the sheets when I dip my tongue into his slit.

"L-larry!" He moans loud. I slowly take more and more into my mouth and began slowly bobbing my head.

"Yes Larry. Uh that feels so good." I hum around him and I feel a hand in my hair. Soon he's got a tight grip holding my head in place as he thrusts lightly into my mouth. His head is thrown back and his other hand is holding mine. He stops thrusting and slowly pushes my head down further. I widen my jaw and relax my throat as he pushes balls deep into my mouth. He holds me there for a minute before pulling my head up breathing erratically.

"Fuck Larry I didn't know you could do that." I smile wide before going back down on him sucking and slurping making sure my baby feels good. I take one of my hands and bring a finger to his hole. Not pushing in but just rubbing the outside. I can tell he likes it because his whines begin and he's slightly pushing down on my finger. I pull completely away from him and he cries.

"No! Don't stop Larry please I'm so close." His lip trembles. I lean down to kiss him.

"Hush kitten I'm not stopping. Turn over." He looks at me funny before he rolls and lays on his stomach. I take my hands and massage his plump ass before I spread them apart.