ch. 39

Sorry for any mistake!

Lau's POV

I spent the whole day with blaze. He made sure I was safe and even won me some more toys. Right now he has me on his hip because we went to the Ferris wheel and the guy wouldn't let me on. He said the rides weren't  made for things like me. I cried because I really wanted to get on. Then the guy called me a pussy and said I must be a little girl because men don't cry and only made it worse. Soon blaze walked up after he had gone to get food and went off on the guy. Shortly after he picked me up and gathered all my new toys taking me home. I had my head laid on his shoulder.

"Blaze?"

"Sweetie you can call me daddy like you do Larry if you want."

"Ok."

"Whats up?"

"Why were you so mean to me?" I asked sitting up wiping my eyes. He let out a deep sigh.

"Lets put everything up and then I'll tell you ok?" I looked over noticing we were home. He put me down unlocking the door putting all my toys in the guest bedroom. He sat me on the couch. He took my hands in his before speaking.

"I didn't do it because I hated you or anything like that. He kept me dormant for so many years I just felt a need to get out. We fought and when I took over I was aiming to hurt the first thing I saw. Unfortunately it was you. As you said you were my weakness, but I was in such a rage I didn't care. I will admit I felt awful for what I did. I felt the wear it put on Larry and I couldn't stand it but then he shut me down again and the rage came back. I decided I'd stay aware but hidden at the same time so I could attack at proper times like today." I nodded. I leaned forward giving him a kiss. He pulled back shocked.

"W-why would you kiss me?"

"Because you love me. You're an aggressive version of Larry and that somewhat makes you my boyfriend. Plus if you keep coming around and saving me I'll have to kiss you at some point." He smiled a little.

"Thank you. I gotta go now. Stay outta trouble." He whispered biting my ear. I watched as his eyes turned black to white to Larry's chocolate colored eyes I loved so much.

"Larry?" I asked scared. I've never seen that happen before.

"I'm here baby." He said picking me up.

"So I take it you had fun at the fair?" I nodded.

"Thank you for taking me daddy."

"Anything for my precious baby." He said kissing me. Right then my stomach growled.

"Hungry daddy."

"Alright." He put me down heading into the kitchen I followed standing close by. He was halfway done cooking when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Could you answer that pumpkin?" I nodded running to the door. I opened it to see three cops.

"C-can I help you?"

"Are you Laurent Bourgeois?"

"Y-yes?"

"We need you to answer some questions." One said reaching for me. I jumped back and yelled for Larry. He walked in and I hid behind him.

"Whats going on?" Larry asked.

"Sir your pet is being questioned in the assault of some people down at the fair." I started crying. I didn't hurt any body I got hurt. Plus I'm not a pet.

"Sir you must be mistaken. My brother doesn't hurt anyone."

"Well he's needed for questioning." He turned to me holding me close before picking me up. I hid my face in his neck.