ch.50

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

Out to eat, Mami, Sam, and Tony got along great. On the way there Larry got a call saying our lawyer is ready for us to prepare to take down that doctor. We all sat around a table at some little restaurant, Scott in a high chair and me and Larry holding hands under he table.

"So how long you gonna keep that little pest?"

"Exscuse me?" I say feeling hurt.

"The little thing that's attached itself to you. How long you gonna keep it? It's gonna leave before you have yours right?" Scott started crying and I squeezed Larry's hand. I pick Scott up and go outside.

"No leave me dada, I sowwy." He bawled. I took us into a little ally and sat on the ground circling myself around him.

"I'm never letting you go. You're my baby. You'll always be my baby. Don't worry. Me and baba will keep you safe." I say rocking him to sleep. Soon I see Larry and he was not happy.

"Laurent!" He yelled coming closer. I whimper and curl up tighter.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing? You don't walk out of a restaurant like that!" He says pulling me up.

"Daddy please, he's asleep." I whisper as my ears and tail droop at his tone. Sam came out and Larry had him take my sleeping baby.

"Just hold him til we get back inside."

"I will." Sam went back in and I was faced with an angry daddy...or so I thought. Tears just rolled down my cheeks before I felt his hands on my arms, gently rubbing up and down.

"Kitten?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I look up and he has a soft smile. I step closer and circle my arms around his waist as he does the same rubbing my back.

"I know you're protective, I love it, but please don't walk away like that. What if you had kept walking? I could've lost you. I don't want that."

"I'm sorry. I was really angry." I say as I lay my head comfortably on his shoulder. He rocks us side to side before picking me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and sniffle.

"I know kitten. I know. Just...you distract Scott and I'll handle mami ok. I love you baby. Please don't cry." I take a deep breath and sit up.

"Ok." With a small kiss he sets me down and we walk back in. Mami looks mad but I turn to see my little baby reaching for me. I coo and pick him up.

"Babas gonna talk ok. Just stay with Dada and you'll be ok." I whisper rubbing my head against him hearing him purr.

"Mami. Be nice. This isn't the time nor place to have these types of discussions." Larry said rubbing my back. I took a few extra pieces of chicken from my dish and fed it to Scott. He wasn't really use to adult food so I gave him the soft foods just so he'd have something.

"Dada." Scott said standing in my lap.

"What pumpkin? Sit down."

"D-dirty." He whispered meaning he needed changed.

"Ok. Let's fix that." I grabbed his diaper bag from beside Larry and went to the family bathroom to change him. Getting him changed, he clung to me tightly. I sat in the corner of the bathroom and cuddled him.

"Baby don't be scared. Dada and baba are going to protect you. Nobody's taking you away, nobody's gonna hurt you. I promise, everything will be ok." He nodded and grabbed my hair.

"Hungwy." I laughed.

"Let's go eat." Lunch took a good hour before we headed home. Honestly that wasn't any better. She continued to berate and call my baby names. Luckily I got him down for a nap so he wouldn't have to hear it. We took one of the spare rooms and began to make a nursery. So far we have two cribs, one for Scott, the other for the tiny tot growing in my belly. Thinking about it, I begin to rub my stomach.